Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 7

Default Week 7

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter;jsessi...&game_id=29293

Here is the week 7 matchup Chiefs v raiders.

We need to hold there ground game down and we will have a huge chance. They are a one-dimensional team. Last week the faders only ran for 53 yards. They are 26th ranked D total, 13th against the pass, and 28th against the run. I say we give them a healthy dose of LJ and then finish them off with TG and Bowe.

We are 10th over all, 20th vs the run, and 7th against the pass. If we can shut down Lamont then we are going to make this 9 games in a row we have taken from the faders.

It will be nice to be sitting atop the West after this win!!!

Kill the raiders!!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It will be nice to be sitting atop the West after this win!!!

Kill the raiders!!!!!

Even when we win we won't get any respect for being on top of the West.

Default This looks to be a good matchup for the Chiefs

Could be a game with simular results like last week. I am thinking LJ will do well against this team. He will also set up the pass. I hope Jeff Webb was not a flash in the pants. He is a big fast WR like Bowe, if he can do the same thing this week as last it will take a lot of presure off of TG. GOOOOOOOOO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    We need to hold there ground game down and we will have a huge chance. They are a one-dimensional team. Last week the faders only ran for 53 yards. They are 26th ranked D total, 13th against the pass, and 28th against the run. I say we give them a healthy dose of LJ and then finish them off with TG and Bowe.

We are 10th over all, 20th vs the run, and 7th against the pass. If we can shut down Lamont then we are going to make this 9 games in a row we have taken from the faders.
    They do not want to pass the ball, that means JA and company will have to destroy their QB. At the same time we are ball control. We will take the ball down slowly and score. After eating up the clock the Raider will have to put the ball up in the air. Hope we are as good on 3rd downs as last week. On both sides of the ball.

Who cares if we get respest. When we are introduced at the SB they will give us some respect. But first lets kick the Sh!t out of th Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by HersheyBar View Post
    Who cares if we get respest. When we are introduced at the SB they will give us some respect. But first lets kick the Sh!t out of th Raiders.
    I sure hope so.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Even when we win we won't get any respect for being on top of the West.
    yeah we'll be second best to the CHARGERS REVAMPED TEAM... pshhhhhhhhh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah but the Chargers next 4 games are Houston, @Minn, Indy and @Jacksonville...

That is a rough stretch, KC should have a couple game lead on the Dolts by then
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast