Thread: Webnews: Jeff Ireland says Branden Albert trade could still happe

Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Jeff Ireland says Branden Albert trade could still happe

0 Not allowed!
    By Michael David Smith
    The much-discussed trade of left tackle Branden Albert from Kansas City to Miami may not be dead. Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland told Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald that the Albert trade didn’t happen “Because I didn’t think it was the right thing for us.” Asked why it wasn’t Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

0 Not allowed!
    We’re going to have to fill the need probably with a veteran guy on the street at some point.
    This statement tells me that if he is looking to Albert to fill the LT position than he's willing to wait until he doesn't come at a 9 million dollar price tag.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!
    I say if he wants him now it should cost more, a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I say if he wants him now it should cost more, a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush.
    man i am getting sick of this guy. either pull the trigger or dont. mckinnie has already signed . why dont this guy get it. there are no other decent lt's out there. make him give up next years 1st rounder now

Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    man i am getting sick of this guy. either pull the trigger or dont. mckinnie has already signed . why dont this guy get it. there are no other decent lt's out there. make him give up next years 1st rounder now
    He is to the point of being a jerk I say screw him and the horse he road in on. We have the commodity and if he wants it make him pay with next years 1st!