Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: LJ stock rising....

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default LJ stock rising....


    0 Not allowed!
    ....on NFL.com Lj is the #2 ranked back this week in Fantasy football. He is going against the faders team that horrible against the run. Owners are being advised to start him.

    Note: LJ has scored more TD's against the faders than any other team he has rushed against in his career.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good I need a big game from him as I'm playing my rival in my main fantasy league this week...I need big days from LJ and AP. oh and he has Lamont Jordan...so boo, hiss, down go the Faiders...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Good I need a big game from him as I'm playing my rival in my main fantasy league this week...I need big days from LJ and AP. oh and he has Lamont Jordan...so boo, hiss, down go the Faiders...
    Is your rival a Raiders fan?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No he's a 49er fan too, just a jacka$$ that I've beaten in 5 straight games (over the last 2 years) and I'm facing him for the first time this year...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    No he's a 49er fan too, just a jacka$$ that I've beaten in 5 straight games (over the last 2 years) and I'm facing him for the first time this year...
    So how does this fantasy thing work?

    Do you own your own team?

    Which one?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Assuming you're being serious...

    We have a draft (which usually involves a lot of beer). Many leagues use different rules, but I'll assume a basic league.

    Our league has 10 teams...mine is Rich's RadDogs (see my avatar). We get to keep 3 players from the previous year (I kept LJ, Ronnie Brown and Carson Palmer). We draft 18 players...our league starts a roster each week of

    QB (1)
    RB (2)
    WR (2)
    TE (1)
    W/R (1) this is an option of a WR or RB
    W/T (1) this is an option of a WR or TE
    PK
    Def/ST (this is a team defense/special teams)
    LB (1)
    DB (1)
    D (2) this is any defensive player
    Bench (8)

    Each week we have one head-to-head opponent. You get points for different stat categories (passing yards, TDs, rushing/receiving yards, receptions, etc.) At the end of the weekend the team with the most points wins.

    Our league has a $100 buy in,

    Winner of the playoffs gets $300
    2nd place $200
    3rd place $150
    4th place $100
    Top scoring team regular season $150
    Top W-L record $100

    If you want more information you can go to our league's info site...it's not completely up to date but

    http://www.geocities.com/rbedgood/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Assuming you're being serious...

    We have a draft (which usually involves a lot of beer). Many leagues use different rules, but I'll assume a basic league.

    Our league has 10 teams...mine is Rich's RadDogs (see my avatar). We get to keep 3 players from the previous year (I kept LJ, Ronnie Brown and Carson Palmer). We draft 18 players...our league starts a roster each week of

    QB (1)
    RB (2)
    WR (2)
    TE (1)
    W/R (1) this is an option of a WR or RB
    W/T (1) this is an option of a WR or TE
    PK
    Def/ST (this is a team defense/special teams)
    LB (1)
    DB (1)
    D (2) this is any defensive player
    Bench (8)

    Each week we have one head-to-head opponent. You get points for different stat categories (passing yards, TDs, rushing/receiving yards, receptions, etc.) At the end of the weekend the team with the most points wins.

    Our league has a $100 buy in,

    Winner of the playoffs gets $300
    2nd place $200
    3rd place $150
    4th place $100
    Top scoring team regular season $150
    Top W-L record $100

    If you want more information you can go to our league's info site...it's not completely up to date but

    http://www.geocities.com/rbedgood/


    Yes I am.

    I have never been a member of a fantasy football league.

    I hear them talked about often on TV, and them web, but have never met one in person.

    Do you folks have a reflection in the mirror?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am evil, so no reflection, but some members of our league do...one of my best friends is an ordained minister and he's in the league...so I'm guessing the mirror thing works for him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I am evil, so no reflection, but some members of our league do...one of my best friends is an ordained minister and he's in the league...so I'm guessing the mirror thing works for him.
    Is this what he sees in the mirror?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is this what he sees in the mirror?

    Seeing that in the mirror, means you lead a charmed life

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •