Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hearing news of brandon albert has been signed long term.

Hybrid View

Default Hearing news of brandon albert has been signed long term.

This is all i've found so far lol.

http://instagram.com/p/Y787lCyDtR/#

This would be great news for the O line. Albert and fisher both at tackle would be very nice to see.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Glad to hear he has a long term deal in place. He is substantially more tradeable now. And if we don't trade him, he should have a much friendlier cap number. Now we have 3 guys who can play LT in Albert, Fisher, and Stephenson.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Glad to hear he has a long term deal in place. He is substantially more tradeable now. And if we don't trade him, he should have a much friendlier cap number. Now we have 3 guys who can play LT in Albert, Fisher, and Stephenson.
    We've finally got an O line with some depth (on paper). It's a long time between now and september, hope that Dorsey can get Fisher & all the other draft picks signed quickly and get these guys into camp ASAP. It'd be nice to see a preseason with an organized team for a change, and have an O-line that sets the tone.

News the same day that Dolphins announced they signed Clabo? I wonder if they ever wanted to trade Albert or just wanted a big price discount.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

So if this is true, Fisher is now full time RT I 'spose

pencilled in, what would our O line look like right now? Albert ex-Viking guy Hudson Asamoah Fisher
    Last edited by rodu; 05-05-2013 at 06:02 PM.

I don't think there is anything out there that Albert has been signed long-term.

If this is true, then I'll gladly stand corrected about what I had said regarding him not getting a long-term deal in 2013 -- IF THAT'S WHAT HAPPENING. But somebody else could be on the chopping block, depending on the terms of the agreement.

It could be that Albert means he's coming into the fold when the mini-camps start, not necessarily a long-term deal. But he's going to be there & there's no holdout.

Let us also hope his back holds up & be forwarned, it's not etched in stone as to where he and some of these other O-Lineman will be lining up on opening day. Keep your mind open to all the possibilities. His being paid 9.8 mill to play wherever they want him on the O-Line isn't a bad thing and depending on how things go, he could get a very decent and reasonable deal with the Chiefs during or after the season.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 05-05-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Once he get signed, he should be playing anywhere, and shouldn't be a problem. He'd got what he wanted, $$$, now has to work.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Not sure I saw anything in that link to indicate that a long term deal actually got done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast