Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 128

Thread: Chiefs Pessimism

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default Chiefs Pessimism


    2 Not allowed!
    The Kansas City Chiefs will have a top 3 defensive backfield, #1 rushing attack from a year ago, the best OT tandem in the league, the best LB corp in the league, 2/3 of the D-line were drafted in the top 15 overall. TWO first round picks at wideout, and a suddenly above average QB in an offensive system that consistently ranked in the top half of the league in Philly.

    WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT??? I promise that the other 11 teams that will make the playoffs this season don't have that kind of talent to claim heading into this season.




    Stay Calm and Go Chiefs

  2. #91
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,765
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 182
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Any bets on who has the better year between Alex, Geno, Sanchez, and Romo?

  3. #92
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Any bets on who has the better year between Alex, Geno, Sanchez, and Romo?


    Obviously Romo. Romo would be top 5 in the league easy if he didn't make so many dumb mistakes. Personally, I don't think he cares and why should he? He makes mega millions and plays golf on the nicest courses in Dallas. Why would anyone have any passion for football after all that?

  4. #93
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    626
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 76

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Definitely not Sanchez. I think it's between Alex and Romo. R we talking chiefs vs cowboys records? Or QB ratings?

  5. #94
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,606
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 120

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i like how everyone gives Romo crap the botch in seattle, but he did the right thing after bobbling it and almost scored a TD. Yes he makes mistakes, but at the same time, he keeps them in the game.

    Sanchez got to 2 or 3 AFC Championship game, but man he sucks........
    Last edited by doobs_05; 07-02-2013 at 11:48 AM.

  6. #95
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    i like how everyone gives Romo crap the botch in seattle, but he did the right thing after bobbling it and almost scored a TD. Yes he makes mistakes, but at the same time, he keeps them in the game.

    Sanchez got to 2 or 3 AFC Championship game, but man he sucks........

    And yet he's had a better career than Alex Smith.

  7. #96
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Face down in a big ol' tire
    Posts
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 31

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    And yrantingset he's had a better career than Alex Smith.
    So you would feel more comfy with Sanchez instead of Alex this year?
    Quit beating this to a pulp. Alex is going to play for the Chiefs no matter how
    much you pummel us with your stupid *** rant.
    Who is your team of choice? Your not much of a chiefs fan imo.

  8. #97
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    And yet he's had a better career than Alex Smith.


    Yes because a

    QB Rating of 71.9 a 68td/69int is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better then

    Qb rating of 79.1 a 81td/63INT

    And Sanchez even joined a better team and had a MUCH better head coach then what Smith did in his first few seasons. But go on with this BS thought of yours I mean really Smith has throw more tds and less ints then Sanchez

    Also even though Smith has been in the NFL longer Sanchez has more fumbles But you're right he's so much better

  9. #98
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Any bets on who has the better year between Alex, Geno, Sanchez, and Romo?
    I think that's really between Romo and Alex. Sanchez will start the season as the starter but I think by the end of the year Geno will be there starter so they can see what they got in him

  10. #99
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    866
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 10

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Yes because a

    QB Rating of 71.9 a 68td/69int is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better then

    Qb rating of 79.1 a 81td/63INT

    And Sanchez even joined a better team and had a MUCH better head coach then what Smith did in his first few seasons. But go on with this BS thought of yours I mean really Smith has throw more tds and less ints then Sanchez

    Also even though Smith has been in the NFL longer Sanchez has more fumbles But you're right he's so much better


    Since Alex Smith has been in the league much longer than Sanchez has, you have to compare their careers year by year. If you do that you will see on average Mark Sancez has thrown for more touchdowns and yards. Overall, he also has more playoff wins.

    Sanchez has had the better career.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 07-04-2013 at 10:25 PM.

  11. #100
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 396
    Given: 78

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Since Alex Smith has been in the league much longer than Sanchez has, you have to compare their careers year by year. If you do that you will see on average Mark Sancez has thrown for more touchdowns and yards. Overall, he also has more playoff wins.

    Sanchez has had the better career.
    You again ignore the fact that Sanchez came into a MUCH better spot then Smith. The Jets were a team that was ready to compete for the playoffs the 49ers weren't. You also ignore the coaching thing you have NEVER been able to tell me 1 QB that played well for Mike Nolan/Singletary. I have asked this time and time again you haven't named 1 You ignore that because you can't name one. Rex Ryan has proven to be a better head coach then Nolan/Singletary. All that has helped Sanchez Smith didn't have that. That plays a factor in some of what you talk about no matter how much you don't want to admit it because it doesn't fit your argument.

    And you also conviently didn't address the turnover issue. Thought Alex Smith has been in the NFL longer Sanchez has more turnovers then Smith
    Smith 63 INT 9 Fumbles = 72 turnovers 8 seasons in 80 games =.9 turnovers per game 81 passing tds 4 rushing tds 85 tds 1.06 tds per game so a td/int of 1.06/.9 td/turnover per game ratio
    Sanchez 69 INT 17 fumbles = 86 turnovers In 4 seasons in 62 games = 1.38 turnovers per game 68 passing tds 12 rushing 80 tds 1.29tds a game a td to turnover ratio of 1.29/1.38

    Yes Sanchez has a higher Td average but he also has a higher turnover average you just want to talk about the numbers that make your argument look better. Well there's more then yards and Tds to being a QB. You also have to take care of the ball. Sanchez has failed to do so. Smith trails in the td and yards true but he's better in the turnover battle MUCH better How convent that you don't mention that

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •