Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Pessimism

Default Chiefs Pessimism

The Kansas City Chiefs will have a top 3 defensive backfield, #1 rushing attack from a year ago, the best OT tandem in the league, the best LB corp in the league, 2/3 of the D-line were drafted in the top 15 overall. TWO first round picks at wideout, and a suddenly above average QB in an offensive system that consistently ranked in the top half of the league in Philly.

WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT??? I promise that the other 11 teams that will make the playoffs this season don't have that kind of talent to claim heading into this season.

Stay Calm and Go Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You realize you're arguing with someone who thinks Geno Smith is a franchise QB worth the #1 overall pick, right? The same Geno Smith who can't even challenge Mark (the worst QB in the league) Sanchez for the starting spot in NY. Myman's QB evals are not to be taken seriously.

Was it you that stated Eric Fisher was going to be our LT when the season started? So much for your eval.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    That's great. The one example you can think of in recent memory is 13 years ago. Brad Johnson, 10 years ago. It's a quarterback league now.

Got anything recent? Didn't think so.
    Big ben 1st superbowl

He himself has said he was nothing more then a game manager in there 1st superbowl. In fact in this article he even said they won that super bowl INSPITE of him as the QB.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...ticle-1.420779

You know for it being impossible to win a super bowl without this elite Franchise Qb that you talk about a few teams did the impossible
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

One thing is for sure, the tears will flow when Alex Ca... I mean Smith steps onto the field and completes his dink and dunk drive with a 45 yard field goal. At least we have a legitimate shot at drafting a quarterback next year.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 06-28-2013 at 06:56 PM.

One thing is for sure, the tears will flow when Alex Ca... I mean Smith steps onto the field and completes his dink and dunk drive with a 45 yard field goal. At least we have a legitimate shot at drafting a quarterback next year.

I missed you myman I mean where else can we get the same old BS spread over and over again

And I'm sure the tears have also been flowing when the greatest QB ever Geno Smith didn't beat out the guy who gave us the buttfumble
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Was it you that stated Eric Fisher was going to be our LT when the season started? So much for your eval.
    You think me being wrong as to which side of the line Fisher will start, is on par with you advocating the Chiefs blow the highest draft pick in the teams history on a guy who can't challenge Mark Sanchez??

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! !!!!

... and you wonder why no one can take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

I missed you myman I mean where else can we get the same old BS spread over and over again

And I'm sure the tears have also been flowing when the greatest QB ever Geno Smith didn't beat out the guy who gave us the buttfumble

He's only a rookie, and if it turns out he's a bust in 3 seasons then so be it. At least I wanted something different instead of accepting the same garbage we have had the past 4 seasons.

You think me being wrong as to which side of the line Fisher will start, is on par with you advocating the Chiefs blow the highest draft pick in the teams history on a guy who can't challenge Mark Sanchez??

And we continue to get back up qb after back up qb with your blessing. I know there are 2 Texan posters on here and I believe you predicted 12-4. I will be looking forward to seeing if your 12-4 prediction comes true (Haha).

I would of much rather drafted and taken a chance on a quarterback than a RT, but we all know around here "right tackles win super bowls."
    Last edited by MyManHali; 06-29-2013 at 04:18 AM.

Also, you do realize Mark Sanchez has had a better career than Alex Smith dont you? How can I take Alex Smith seriously?

Also, you do realize Mark Sanchez has had a better career than Alex Smith dont you? How can I take Alex Smith seriously?
    MORE BS

Smith career Rating is higher then Sanchez and Smith has thrown 18 more tds then he has Ints while Sanchez has thrown 1 more pick then tds. And Sanchez came into a MUCH better team then Smith did with a MUCH better coach. But nice try
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

He's only a rookie, and if it turns out he's a bust in 3 seasons then so be it. At least I wanted something different instead of accepting the same garbage we have had the past 4 seasons.
    In fairness I'm not sure anyone here "wanted" Alex Smith as the QBOTF but rather until he gets on the field and fails most people think he at least deserves a chance. Dorsey hasn't extended his contract yet so as of today we aren't tied to him the Pioli did us before.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast