Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webnews: Dwayne Bowe: I知 going to lead league in catches and tou

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Dwayne Bowe: I知 going to lead league in catches and tou

0 Not allowed!
    By Josh Alper
    The Chiefs have made several moves to bolster the league’s lowest-scoring offense and one holdover from that team believes the payoff will be a handsome one for him and one of his teammates. Wide receiver Dwayne Bowe thinks that he’ll benefit from quarterback Alex Smith’s arrival and he thinks running back Jamaal Charles is going… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have no problem with the talk...as long as he busts his *** to back it up!!
    I don't mind the talk, but I hate him pointing to his jersey # every time me makes a catch. I'm not a fan of smack talking on the field. I don't see him pointing to his jersey every time he drops a pass. However I am very glad he's excited about this upcoming season. I know I'm very excited about it. I think he has a chance to have a huge year. Part of the reason he's become known for his acrobatic catches is because Cassel lacked accuracy and arm strength. Anything more than a 10 yard out look liked a wound duck on a windy day. Our offense will become more pass heavy and he should have more opportunities to catch the ball in stride rather than make diving catches. He's a big powerful receiver that will likely see his YAC greatly improve this year because of his QB putting the ball where it needs to be.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

0 Not allowed!
    Just more Dwayne Bowe hyping up Dwayne Bowe. Nothing we haven't seen before. He could have said "The CHIEFS are gonna lead the league in catches and td's" - but that would mean putting the team ahead of himself. Can't have that, can we? Immaturity aside, I thing DB is a great receiver and I sincerely hope he does lead the league in these categories - IN ROUTE TO THE PLAYOFFS. Otherwise - it's all psycho-babble.
    SHUT IT

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    for him to even stand a chance, he is going to either need a TE or whomever is our 2nd Wr to step up and make defense think twice about double coverage on Bowe

Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I don't mind the talk, but I hate him pointing to his jersey # every time me makes a catch. I'm not a fan of smack talking on the field. I don't see him pointing to his jersey every time he drops a pass. However I am very glad he's excited about this upcoming season. I know I'm very excited about it. I think he has a chance to have a huge year. Part of the reason he's become known for his acrobatic catches is because Cassel lacked accuracy and arm strength. Anything more than a 10 yard out look liked a wound duck on a windy day. Our offense will become more pass heavy and he should have more opportunities to catch the ball in stride rather than make diving catches. He's a big powerful receiver that will likely see his YAC greatly improve this year because of his QB putting the ball where it needs to be.
    Yup! If he's gonna talk it, he better walk it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12