Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Solve the Riddle!

Default Solve the Riddle!

You are riding on a beautiful white horse. On your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles which won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this
    highly dangerous situation?

(I'll let you all think about the answer for a while before I post the answer.)

im as dumb as an ox when it comes to riddles and stuff. im looking forward to the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    im as dumb as an ox when it comes to riddles and stuff. im looking forward to the answer.
    I'll Pm it to ya so you can have a laugh.

you can either grab another beer and enjoy the merry go round, or get off and watch the other idiots on it from the park bench.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    you can either grab another beer and enjoy the merry go round, or get off and watch the other idiots on it from the park bench.
    Yup! Wait for the music to stop and Step off the carousel.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 10-19-2007 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    You are riding on a beautiful white horse. On your left side is a drop off. On your right side are several ostriches being chased by a lion. In front of you are four large gazelles which won't get out of your way and you can't seem to overtake them. Behind you is a stampede of horses. What must you do to get out of this
    highly dangerous situation?

(I'll let you all think about the answer for a while before I post the answer.)
    Jump off of the horse and onto an ostrich (they can run faster than a horse and lions wouldn't chase them for fear they will get kicked by the ostrich and have their jaw broken and starve to death), then you don't have the gazelles in front of you, and the stampede of horses is no longer behind you.

Ride the ostrich until it is tired. Then have it lay an egg for you and serve 12 guests omelette's.

Then you slaughter the ostrich and sell it's feathers for decoration at Hobby Lobby, and eat the meat because it is tasty.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Jump on an ostrich since the lion will never catch it anyway.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Jump off of the horse and onto an ostrich (they can run faster than a horse and lions wouldn't chase them for fear they will get kicked by the ostrich and have their jaw broken and starve to death), then you don't have the gazelles in front of you, and the stampede of horses is no longer behind you.

Ride the ostrich until it is tired. Then have it lay an egg for you and serve 12 guests omelette's.

Then you slaughter the ostrich and sell it's feathers for decoration at Hobby Lobby, and eat the meat because it is tasty.
    Got to think outside the box (and Google) guys!

Go Chiefs!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Got to think outside the box (and Google) guys!

Go Chiefs!!!

You needed google for that? How disappointing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast