Thread: Webnews: Tyson Jackson impressing new Chiefs regime

Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Tyson Jackson impressing new Chiefs regime

0 Not allowed!
    By Curtis Crabtree
    Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Tyson Jackson has struggled to live up to his billing as a top 5 draft pick during his first four seasons in the NFL. Jackson has seen two different head coaches and two different defensive coordinators with two different ideas of how to utilize the No. 3 pick in the… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    By Curtis Crabtree
    Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Tyson Jackson has struggled to live up to his billing as a top 5 draft pick during his first four seasons in the NFL. Jackson has seen two different head coaches and two different defensive coordinators with two different ideas of how to utilize the No. 3 pick in the… Read more…
    i hope jackson can take his game to the next level this year . we really need someone to step it up on the d line this year. i cant help but think that dorsey would have flourished in this new d scheme as well. o well i wish him luck in s.f .and i wont be suprised to see a few of our defensive players have a breakout year .

Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah i agree i think dorsey would have excelled in the new sheme. I believe he was dradted more as a penetrating dt..

Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    I don't mean to be a downer but the Royals have me skeptic of all sports right now. Hearing news about Jackson sounds the same to me as William Bartee, Eric Warfield, Marc Boerighter, Jonathan Baldwin etc... These guys all looked great in practice and were poised to have an outstanding year only to disappear once the seaon starts.

The d-line needs him to step up so I hope this translates to the field on Sunday.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 120

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't mean to be a downer but the Royals have me skeptic of all sports right now. Hearing news about Jackson sounds the same to me as William Bartee, Eric Warfield, Marc Boerighter, Jonathan Baldwin etc... These guys all looked great in practice and were poised to have an outstanding year only to disappear once the seaon starts.

The d-line needs him to step up so I hope this translates to the field on Sunday.
    Because no one is going to come out and say "He really sucks" or "He's okay, and we'll see what happens"