Thread: Donks release RB McGahee Tebow to pats???

Default Donks release RB McGahee Tebow to pats???

he'32 now. any room here??

"It's never easy to part ways with a veteran player who made so many positive contributions to our team and community," Broncos executive vice president John Elway said in a statement. "I appreciate all the competitiveness, toughness and leadership Willis brought to the Broncos. He was an integral part of our team's turnaround the past two seasons, and I wish him the best as he continues his NFL career."

link

Tebow to pats. ah we have no humor forum???

terms:

the numbers speak for themselves: CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reports that Tebow's signed a two-year deal with no guaranteed money. That deal, per La Canfora, is a straight veteran's minimum deal in 2013 with no incentives. no money Gracie??

Boston Herald

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The IRS is now auditing his income tax return now that he's a "Patriot".

This Tebow thing is b.s.!!! Billecheck only did it to cover the b.s. he said before!!

I'm glad Tebow finally got picked up. A plyer like him (i'm talking off the field and all around personality) deserves to be in the NFL over players who are high on themselves and throw money away and get in trouble 4 times in like one week (I'M LOOKING AT YOU TITUS YOUNG). Also, i think Bill can really drown the tebow mania the MEDIA BRINGS (not tebow)

Mcghee had a torn mcl last year or something like that.

He got picked up only to save cheater face.. that's all nothing more..after the crap he said about Tebow then brings him in

word from his camp is he's done. want's out. no more NFL
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]