Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFS VS SAINTS 1st PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default CHIEFS VS SAINTS 1st PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't wait till tomorrow just to pumped up to see this team play after the loss season of a year ago.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    In my previous post, I meant to say that the Saints defense isn't that good. Obviously their starting offense is pretty decent. They will be a good test for our secondary.

As long as nobody gets hurt I'll be happy.
    THIS !!!! The casualty list is growing league-wide & I want the Chiefs to get out of this pre-season with everybody in one piece and ready to play on opening day of the regular season.

Ummm we will probably lose. And for any of you who doesn't think winning matters in the preseason pull your head out of the Sun don't shine

We have lost the last seven preseason games hmm funny how last couple seasons suck too

Alex Smith playing a full quarter will be a nice change and well needed, not a lot of time left to get this thing going. Simple execution is all I want to see, its been a couple years since we've had that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Ummm we will probably lose. And for any of you who doesn't think winning matters in the preseason pull your head out of the Sun don't shine
    It doesn't the year the Pats went 16-0 they were 0-4 in the preseason The year the lions went 0-16 they went 4-0 in the preseason. Last year the Eagles went 4-0 in the preseason and then had the worse record in the time that Andy Reid was there. The biggest thing to see in the preseason is seeing the team taking steps forward and not backwards
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

anybody who says pre season games do not matter is high. especially if they are a chief fan. do they not remember russel wilsons coming out party against us last year. do the wins losses mean much no. but you can get a very good feel on how the team is going to gel. and how much depth and talent is actually on the roster. we will learn some important stuff tonight and even more in games 2 &3

Preseason is important, will be watching Smith and Fisher closely tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    anybody who says pre season games do not matter is high. especially if they are a chief fan. do they not remember russel wilsons coming out party against us last year. do the wins losses mean much no. but you can get a very good feel on how the team is going to gel. and how much depth and talent is actually on the roster. we will learn some important stuff tonight and even more in games 2 &3
    Preseason is important in a lot ways. It's where spots are won and loss on the team. From a win loss standpoint it's not important at all for just that reason. Coaches don't make choices that are going all out to win the game. They sometimes decided to do something they wouldn't in a real game to give a guy a look and see what he can do they are trying to give every one a chance to make the team. They also don't gameplan for the team they will be faceing they plan to do things that they want to see guys do. So preseason is Very important to a team. But wins and losses are no so much
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The offense should look good tonight since we play the Saints, but we have Smith so who knows.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 08-09-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    The offense should look good tonight since we play the Saints, but we have Smith so who knows.
    Smith did good against much better ds but oh wait you don't like him so that never happened sorry i forgot
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast