Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CHIEFS VS SAINTS 1st PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Default CHIEFS VS SAINTS 1st PRESEASON GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't wait till tomorrow just to pumped up to see this team play after the loss season of a year ago.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Me too. Excited to see what our new offense looks like.

I was just about to start the "official" game day thread but Matthew beat me to it! No problem.

I'm not expecting much out of the first preseason game on the road with a new coach, new offense, and a new QB. I am excited to see what Smith brings to the passing game and anxious to see if our o-line can protect him. The Saints offense isn't very good so if our first string can score and not turn the ball over, I'll be happy.

I do think the Chiefs can be pretty good this year and compete for a wild-card spot, but I won't panic if they aren't all on the same page this early in preseason. It may take a few more weeks for them to "gel" and they still have a month to get ready for opening day.
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 08-09-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I was just about to start the "official" game day thread but Matthew beat me to it! No problem.

I'm not expecting much out of the first preseason game on the road with a new coach, new offense, and a new QB. I am excited to see what Smith brings to the passing game and anxious to see if our o-line can protect him. The Saints offense isn't very good so if our first string can score and not turn the ball over, I'll be happy.

I do think the Chiefs can be pretty good this year and compete for a wild-card spot, but I won't panic if they aren't all on the same page this early in preseason. It may take a few more weeks for them to "gel" and they still have a month to get ready for opening day.
    No one should The first preseason game tells you nothing it's more of a the team is back playing thing that gets the fans going more then anything else. If this team does come out and lay an egg in the first preseason game just remember how good they looked last season in the 1st preseason game. And how that season turned out. The time to be worried will be if they don't show any growth in the preseason or like last year take a step back during the preseason. But the 1st game shouldn't worry anyone it's just a shake the game rust off thing. But it will be fun to see the Chiefs playing again
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yes I can't freaking wait for this season never been so excited for a season to begin before

Andy Reid > Romeo Crennel
    Alex Smith > Matt Cassel/Quinn/Stanzi/Palko

This team improved in the most important areas in my opinion. I do worry about the defense. Romeo definitely turned this defense around when he showed up. I hope they don't revert to the pre-Romeo defense.

please, no significant injuries in meaningless games

Don't care that it's only pre-season, GO CHIEFS!!!!

In my previous post, I meant to say that the Saints defense isn't that good. Obviously their starting offense is pretty decent. They will be a good test for our secondary.

As long as nobody gets hurt I'll be happy.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    In my previous post, I meant to say that the Saints defense isn't that good. Obviously their starting offense is pretty decent. They will be a good test for our secondary.

As long as nobody gets hurt I'll be happy.
    THIS !!!! The casualty list is growing league-wide & I want the Chiefs to get out of this pre-season with everybody in one piece and ready to play on opening day of the regular season.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast