at
    Arrowhead Stadium

Television coverage:

Kansas City area---Fox 4 WDAF
    Topeka, Ks---Fox 43 KTMJ

Watch online:
    Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers @ FirstRowSports.com
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Against the second/third string pass rusher:

http://i.imgur.com/raR6XNT.gif
    With not one single receiver getting open down the field & nowhere for the QB to step up in the pocket. Fisher did provide the key block that got Davis the 1st down on the 4th down play. I don't expect Fisher to be dominant at RT in his rookie year as it's not his natural position. He's a Left Tackle playing out of position this year to accomodate Albert playing LT for this year.

Go look at the play by play. The offense were all backups. I don't know what Nnamdi is on the depth chart, but I know he isn't a starter.

Their backup defense looked elite against our first string offense.
    Play by play doesn't tell you who all was in the game. Bowe only showed up once in ours he only played 1 play. They didn't throw the ball much and it does seem they took Gore out but I'll believe the commentators more then someone who has gone to lenghts to bash this team
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    With not one single receiver getting open down the field & nowhere for the QB to step up in the pocket. Fisher did provide the key block that got Davis the 1st down on the 4th down play. I don't expect Fisher to be dominant at RT in his rookie year as it's not his natural position. He's a Left Tackle playing out of position this year to accomodate Albert playing LT for this year.

Fisher hasn't looked like a number 1 pick, bottomline.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Play by play doesn't tell you who all was in the game. Bowe only showed up once in ours he only played 1 play. They didn't throw the ball much and it does seem they took Gore out but I'll believe the commentators more then someone who has gone to lenghts to bash this team

I assure you, on offense I didn't see 1 regular starter Matt. But on defense it was obvious, their backups were in and our number 1's couldn't move the ball.

Fisher hasn't looked like a number 1 pick, bottomline.
    Yes because it's always good to judge a rookie by game 2 of the PRESEASON so
    Peyton Manning was a HORRIBLE number 1 pick 2 more INTS then TDS and that's after he got a whole year Man what a bust he was for the Colts Right?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Yes because it's always good to judge a rookie by game 2 of the PRESEASON so
    Peyton Manning was a HORRIBLE number 1 pick 2 more INTS then TDS and that's after he got a whole year Man what a bust he was for the Colts Right?

So far not so good for Fisher. QB is considered a developmental position, RT is not.

So far not so good for Fisher. QB is considered a developmental position, RT is not.
    EVERY rookie goes through a developmental process There's an adjustment for every single rookie there always will be

No coach in the history of the NFL has ever said about any player after 2 preseason games in which again there is very little gameplaing for the team you're faceing that the rookie is not living up to his pick.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

EVERY rookie goes through a developmental process There's an adjustment for every single rookie there always will be

No coach in the history of the NFL has ever said about any player after 2 preseason games in which again there is very little gameplaing for the team you're faceing that the rookie is not living up to his pick.

All I said is he hasn't looked like a number 1 pick and it's true. Number 1 pick is supposed to be immediately ready. Remember the "we are going to draft the best player" quote?

All I said is he hasn't looked like a number 1 pick and it's true. Number 1 pick is supposed to be immediately ready. Remember the "we are going to draft the best player" quote?
    If the number 1 pick is supposed to be "immediately ready" and gets no time for development then Again Peyton Manning total bust right? You can't have it both ways.

And if we had drafted you guy Geno and he struggled early you would tell me he needed time to develop you know you would. And you would be right to do so.

Yes QB is more of a developmental spot. But that doesn't mean others don't like I said every rookie goes through development 2nd game of the preseason is WAY to early to start judging him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

If the number 1 pick is supposed to be "immediately ready" and gets no time for development then Again Peyton Manning total bust right? You can't have it both ways.

And if we had drafted you guy Geno and he struggled early you would tell me he needed time to develop you know you would. And you would be right to do so.

Yes QB is more of a developmental spot. But that doesn't mean others don't like I said every rookie goes through development 2nd game of the preseason is WAY to early to start judging him

Joeckel and Fisher were 2 players we were considering for the number 1 pick. Joeckel is impressing, Fisher is not.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...oting-practice

Pete Prisco on Joeckel:

https://twitter.com/PriscoCBS/status/363437056568991744

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast