at
    Arrowhead Stadium

Television coverage:

Kansas City area---Fox 4 WDAF
    Topeka, Ks---Fox 43 KTMJ

Watch online:
    Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers @ FirstRowSports.com
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    The qb is a developmental position, a position where you invest your entire franchise and give him time to learn secondary coverages, blitz packages etc.. where as a right tackle taken 1.1 should produce right away, or atleast show SOME POTENTIAL.

You can chalk it up however you like, we won't go anywhere with a game manager. We didn't win anything during the last regime with one, and we sure as hell won't with this one.
    On fisher Yes QB is a developmental position but every spot has some development to it. You're the only one I've ever seen who is willing to say a guy is a wasted pick before game 1 of the season in a guys rookie year. It's clear you're still bitter that the Chiefs didn't do what you want with the 1st pick. Go on fisher Go on hating because that's all you're doing

On Smith Lets go back to the 90s Dan Marino was throwing the ball all over the place so he was the one winning all the superbowls? NOPE it was "game manager" Troy Aikman. You build a good team around a QB and you can win. And that's not something to bash a guy over.No matter how you chalk it up ANY qb to win a superbowl has had great talent around him. ANY one. NO Qb in the history of the NFL has ever won the superbowl by himself so don't give me that whole oh he needed a stacked team around him you can say that about EVERY QB EVER TO WIN. So Like on Fisher keep hating that's all you're doing. You've made yourself clear that you're never going to support Smith to meet your standards Smith would have to say screw you to Andy Reid whos offense is based in the short passing game (something you have ignored time and time again) and just go throw bombs all over the place. But go on hating I'm done going back in forth it's pointless you've made it clear you hate Smith and have judged him to be a waste before game 1 of the season.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    On fisher Yes QB is a developmental position but every spot has some development to it. You're the only one I've ever seen who is willing to say a guy is a wasted pick before game 1 of the season in a guys rookie year. It's clear you're still bitter that the Chiefs didn't do what you want with the 1st pick. Go on fisher Go on hating because that's all you're doing
    You hit the nail right on the head. He's going to go on humping the neighbors dog about it. I'm surprised that he hasn't been busted and jailed for cruelty to animals as of yet. Fisher has shown potential, but he's playing out of position and just getting his first taste of pro ball. MMH saw that for himself in the 1st game at NO.

Notice that he didn't say anything about Albert playing FAR worse than Fisher last Friday night. Albert has been at his current position for 5 years and entering his 6th year of pro ball & yet, Fisher played better than Albert did and he was playing hurt. That right there shows me Fisher's potential. I hope they let Albert walk after 2013 & move Fisher over to the LT spot in 2014, where Fisher should be playing this year, anyway. And I hope they draft another O-Lineman in round 1 of next year just to spite MMH & I predict Alex Smith will be the starter going into 2014 and there won't be any QB taken in round 1.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head. He's going to go on humping the neighbors dog about it. I'm surprised that he hasn't been busted and jailed for cruelty to animals as of yet. Fisher has shown potential, but he's playing out of position and just getting his first taste of pro ball. MMH saw that for himself in the 1st game at NO.

Notice that he didn't say anything about Albert playing FAR worse than Fisher last Friday night. Albert has been at his current position for 5 years and entering his 6th year of pro ball & yet, Fisher played better than Albert did and he was playing hurt. That right there shows me Fisher's potential. I hope they let Albert walk after 2013 & move Fisher over to the LT spot in 2014, where Fisher should be playing this year, anyway. And I hope they draft another O-Lineman in round 1 of next year just to spite MMH & I predict Alex Smith will be the starter going into 2014 and there won't be any QB taken in round 1.

Albert has shown he is reliable. 4 SACKS IN 2 years where as Fisher has looked like a train wreck since we drafted him. I am not saying he will be a bust, but he looks f'ing horrible. I have re watched the game 3 times and it was like this on almost every possession. Hopefully he has looked bad because of an injury, but remember, word was he looked bad in camp and these are against backup players:

Last edited by MyManHali; 08-21-2013 at 09:05 PM.

On Smith Lets go back to the 90s Dan Marino was throwing the ball all over the place so he was the one winning all the superbowls? NOPE it was "game manager" Troy Aikman. You build a good team around a QB and you can win. And that's not something to bash a guy over.No matter how you chalk it up ANY qb to win a superbowl has had great talent around him. ANY one. NO Qb in the history of the NFL has ever won the superbowl by himself so don't give me that whole oh he needed a stacked team around him you can say that about EVERY QB EVER TO WIN. So Like on Fisher keep hating that's all you're doing. You've made yourself clear that you're never going to support Smith to meet your standards Smith would have to say screw you to Andy Reid whos offense is based in the short passing game (something you have ignored time and time again) and just go throw bombs all over the place. But go on hating I'm done going back in forth it's pointless you've made it clear you hate Smith and have judged him to be a waste before game 1 of the season.

You are talking about someone from 20 years ago. It's not like that anymore. If you want to win something you need a prime time quarterback. Perfect example is Baltimore of last year. You need exceptional quarterback play to win it all. If you have an elite qb you have the capability to beat anyone.

I talked about how Smith could be a checkdown machine before the season started and so far that speculation has become a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    You are talking about someone from 20 years ago. It's not like that anymore. If you want to win something you need a prime time quarterback. Perfect example is Baltimore of last year. You need exceptional quarterback play to win it all. If you have an elite qb you have the capability to beat anyone.

I talked about how Smith could be a checkdown machine before the season started and so far that speculation has become a reality.
    So Defenses 20 years ago had the answer to stopping the elite passer but they don't now? That's what you're saying Marino threw the ball all over the yard much like todays offenses so shouldn't he have won a title more then Aikmn? Defenses have gotten Dumber? But I will just say you're right lets go on to the other point

The point that you IGNORE TIME AND TIME AGAIN the short passes that you complain about are ANDY REIDS SYSTEM. It's the offense he runs. The passes to the rbs and tes why do you keep ignoreing this? Other then you can't bash Smith to answer it. Do you really expect an NFL QB to say forget your system I'm not going to run it I'm just going to go out and air the ball out. REALLY? Because that's what you're wanting Alex Smith to do. You're bashing a guy for running the offense his head coach has put in now. Like I said Keep hating because that's all you're doing
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post

Oh come on you know full well it's Fishers and Smiths fault when Albert fails. Further it's now confirmed that fisher and Smith are to blame for
    1. Global warming
    2. The JFK killing
    3. They shot JR
    4. Justin Bieber
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Oh come on you know full well it's Fishers and Smiths fault when Albert fails. Further it's now confirmed that fisher and Smith are to blame for
    1. Global warming
    2. The JFK killing
    3. They shot JR
    4. Justin Bieber

Yep, just like Smith and Fisher were totally and only to blame for last Friday night's Offensive futility according to MMH. Nevermind that both Albert and Allen were getting their a$$ whipped repeatedly as well as whiffing completely on a number of blocks. The blame still falls entirely on Smith and Fisher.

1. Global warming
    2. The JFK killing
    3. They shot JR
    4. Justin Bieber
    Justin Bieber? They should both be executed, NOW!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

You forgot the Lindbergh baby.

1. Global warming
    2. The JFK killing
    3. They shot JR
    4. Justin Bieber
    LOL..TY...Needed a good laugh...

Does this mean I can blame Geno Smith and Brady Quinn for stuff, too? This might be great anger management tool.