Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd

Default Chiefs Crowd

I would like to say a few things to everybody on the board:

I didn't know I rubbed that many people the wrong way on this site, that was never my intention. I will admit that I have been too negative with this regime, even though I originally supported the hiring of Reid and Dorsey. In almost every post I talk about Alex Smith and I realize I have been quite critical of the qb, this has also upset some. I just want this team to do well, I really do. It upsets me that I see a talented team held back with what I believe to be a game manager. However, I do understand Smith is our quarterback atleast for the time being and in the future if I continue to post I promise to be more objective and far less critical.

-MMO

Welcome to the winning team friend

If you change the way you criticize A. Smith and put him under a microscope, then all is good!!

Time will tell! I for one am done with you. You will be banned if I am asked again for my opinion to do so. You have a lot of negative in you about our team. I despise that.

I respect your passion and your willingness to apologize. I am sure there are many that agree with you that Smith is not the QB to take us to the SB, but a lot of us just want a chance to see for ourselves this season.

I for one never had a problem with the fact that you have disliked Smith. I even welcomed the counterpoint because sometimes it is helpful to have someone look at things from a different perspective to get an accurate picture of where we stand and where we need to move. But I was one person who cut back on checking this site because EVERY thread got hijacked and turned into:
    MMH - "Smith sucks and we will too because of it"
    Everyone Else - "No he doesnt and no we wont."
    MMH - "Yes he does"
    Everyone Else - "No he doesnt"

I look forward to talking about and analyzing everything throughout the season along with you as we see this team develop and grow.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Time will tell! I for one am done with you. You will be banned if I am asked again for my opinion to do so. You have a lot of negative in you about our team. I despise that.
    So you will BAN a person for negative opinions? Seriously? A lot of stuff (not all) that MMH writes is actually true, and I agree with some of his points. A little diversity is good. If everybody had the same opinions, this site would be a pretty boring place to be. If you decide to ban MMH - then ban me too.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    So you will BAN a person for negative opinions? Seriously? A lot of stuff (not all) that MMH writes is actually true, and I agree with some of his points. A little diversity is good. If everybody had the same opinions, this site would be a pretty boring place to be. If you decide to ban MMH - then ban me too.
    He should be banned. Not because he provides diversity, but because he is a cancer to the forum. No one can start any type of thread with an actual factual good discussion without him completely derailing it and killing the discussion with his biased hatred towards everything on this team, making this site nothing but doom and gloom. The constant biased unfactual hate in all of his multiple post is a deterrant on this site. People come here to get information about the Chiefs instead they get how much the team sucks, so they either feed the troll or they go else where. At no point should Geno Smith have been a discussion in the last Pre-season Thread but just like all post his hate for Alex Smith showed its ugly head.

He should be Banned so that Coach is not the only one posting WEB news and people can actually use the site to have discussions about the team they LOVE NOT HATE.
    Last edited by Seek; 08-26-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    He should be banned. Not because he provides diversity, but because he is a cancer to the forum. No one can start any type of thread with an actual factual good discussion without him completely derailing it and killing the discussion with his biased hatred towards everything on this team, making this site nothing but doom and gloom. The constant biased unfactual hate in all of his multiple post is a deterrant on this site. People come here to get information about the Chiefs instead they get how much the team sucks, so they either feed the troll or they go else where. At no point should Geno Smith have been a discussion in the last Pre-season Thread but just like all post his hate for Alex Smith showed its ugly head.

He should be Banned so that Coach is not the only one posting WEB news and people can actually use the site to have discussions about the team they LOVE NOT HATE.
    I strongly disagree. But maybe I shouldn't speak my mind and agree instead to avoid any negative feedback or getting banned.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

BTW, can you wrap yourself around the fact that it might be YOUR interpretation of MMH posts that makes this site doom and gloom? Unfactual hate? C'mon dude. Many of MMH posts are based on stats, not hate. I just don't see it.
    SHUT IT

you can disagree all you want, but you can also find just you and hali talking tho yourselves every day because the rest of us moved on. the dude is easy way way over the top with critisizm

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast