Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chase Daniel = Tyler Palko

Angry Chase Daniel = Tyler Palko

Oops I made a mistake. I meant to say Chase Daniel < Tyler Palko

Tyler Bray is still raw, so if Alex Smith goes down this season we are royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    I think bray outplayed daniels this preseason but itsbhard to conpare cuz diferent personal on both sides
    Not really last night.

We have to face the fact that Alex Smith is injury prone and if he goes down, we are in serious trouble.

Mymani hali seriously shut up already. Since when has alex been injury prone. The only thing we have to face a fact on is your hatred for alex smith. Yet another threae our bashing alex. He is not injury prone but if he does go down yeah I hope we turn to bray instead of daniels.

Mymani hali seriously shut up already. Since when has alex been injury prone. The only thing we have to face a fact on is your hatred for alex smith. Yet another threae our bashing alex. He is not injury prone but if he does go down yeah I hope we turn to bray instead of daniels.
    He has had concussions keep him out for a few weeks (although in retrospect last year they may have dragged their feet on clearing him on purpose) and he had shoulder injuries in his first couple of years. Injury prone may be pushing it, but he hasn't been the example of perfect health either.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    chase looked ok up till the GB game so I am not worried, he should not have thrown the first pick but that was a breakdown on that blitz, I believe the running back was supposed to chip any blitzing LBs before going out
    When I watched that first pick, the receiver (Jenkins?) stumbles just as Daniels is releasing the ball. Had he not stumbled, that ball would have hit Jenkins in stride, and the angle Jenkins had means he would have been in front if the defender. But, woulda coulda shoulda ... He didn't play great in the rest of that game, I will give you that one.

I said he is injury prone which is true. I then said if he goes down we are in trouble, is that not a compliment?

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The best case scenario if for Bray to mature and develop and beat Daniel out of the #2 position in 2014, and then have Bray challenge for the #1 job in 2015. Mark it down.
    THIS. Agreed. Give Bray a year or so to soak up Reid's offense, and let the front office get some other pieces in place (Stellar wide reciever to complement Bowe, tight end that doesn't spend his career on the PUP list, another great tackle, guard or center...) and then let him challenge Daniels for #2.

Whenever anyone starts complaining about Daniel's paycheck...My thought is this: It's a business. Don't think for a second that Daniel or his agent haven't guessed at the fact that Reid would draft/pick up a rookie FA QB and develop him. If you're going to be doing a job which might be short-lived, you're going to want to get the most money you can, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    We have to face the fact that Alex Smith is injury prone and if he goes down, we are in serious trouble.
    Guess it all depends on what your definition of "injury prone" is. My definiton of injury prone is Tony Moeaki & Brodie Croyle. Guys that looked tough in the posters, but somehow managed to find the rehab room instead of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    THIS. Agreed. Give Bray a year or so to soak up Reid's offense, and let the front office get some other pieces in place (Stellar wide reciever to complement Bowe, tight end that doesn't spend his career on the PUP list, another great tackle, guard or center...) and then let him challenge Daniels for #2.
    Exactly my thought. They could still use a couple of Pro Bowlers in the middle of their O-Line and another stellar WR, but I also won't forget the Defensive side of the ball to keep adding talent there, as well. Especially the Defensive front 7, although they aren't looking too bad as it stands, now -- the depth looks better there than in recent years.

Well by saying hes Injury prone is you trying to mwke a jab at him. Which is not true. If hes only jad a couple concussions and a shoulder I.jury then that is not injury prone. I dont believe you can count concussions as mwking you I.jury prone cuz anyone who gets hit can get a concussion. Concussion is more of a circumstance than on the individual. Like take kevin kolb for instance how many times was he hit and sacked? Im sure just about anyone who got hit the same way he did that caused his concussions would have gotten concussed to. I got a concussion olaying flag football while ibwas in the army. I got blindside on a block and fell back wards and hit my head and practiced for the remainder 30 min of practice which I dont remember and then got in my car and couldnt remember a thing and took me 3 hours to remember where I lived. Just saying all it takes is one bad hit to concuss anyone. They dk have helmets but still one unlucky hit can cause anykne to get concussed. Thats why I do.t include concussions as injury prone cuz then that case everykne is j.jury prone cuz anyone can get a concussion at anytime.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast