Thread: Chiefs trade LB Edgar Jones to Dallas for undisclosed draft pick

Default Chiefs trade LB Edgar Jones to Dallas for undisclosed draft pick

Provably a 5th rd

Heard on the Dallas sports that it was swapping the 6th and 7th round picks next year, so the Chiefs move out of the 7th round and get two picks in the 6th and Dallas will have two in the 7th.

What is interesting is this puts us at 52 players. Leaving one extra spot open. I wonder if they have their eye on someone who was cut.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    What is interesting is this puts us at 52 players. Leaving one extra spot open. I wonder if they have their eye on someone who was cut.
    I believe it's that or they want to bring back one of the guys they let go.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I believe it's that or they want to bring back one of the guys they let go.
    I haven't told you guys this yet, but I am the one they are wanting to add for the 53rd spot. I was playing touch football with my neighbor kids on Saturday and made a couple of nice jukes to get around 3 defenders right as John Dorsey was driving down my street. After seeing this, he had his driver pull over and ended up talking me into going to Applebees for over an hour to discuss. After the talk, I agreed to sign a 1 year deal. Cannot wait to play. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mcclusterfan1982 View Post
    I haven't told you guys this yet, but I am the one they are wanting to add for the 53rd spot. I was playing touch football with my neighbor kids on Saturday and made a couple of nice jukes to get around 3 defenders right as John Dorsey was driving down my street. After seeing this, he had his driver pull over and ended up talking me into going to Applebees for over an hour to discuss. After the talk, I agreed to sign a 1 year deal. Cannot wait to play. Wish me luck!
    Good luck and go out and rip it up, tear it up, and have a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by mcclusterfan1982 View Post
    Dang it, looks like it is between you and me. I was with Andy at BBQ eating ribs, he signed me up to!!! LOL