Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 New Season! Start the War Drums!

Default 2013 New Season! Start the War Drums!

It is a New Season! Get Fired up CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!
    Time to start the War Drums! Time to begin a new season, we will have highs and lows I am sure. But this I know, what ever the season brings. This time is the beginning of what can be. LETS GET FIRED UP FOR CHIEF'S FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send the Alert out to all, time for the Chiefs Nation to rise up!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-02-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I've seen that video before and watching it makes me want to puke -- especially given the suckhead play pulled by Marty going into 1997 playoffs and not letting Rich Gannon at least go into the game at halftime. It is time to break this curse & I believe this new regime will get it done.

We finally have a coach that has been to the postseason and won, not since Vermeil have we had a legitimate coach. The front office is stacked with great minds. No more square peg in the round hole you will play in my system nonsense of the past four years, these coaches will work to the players strengths. It should be a fun season. Remember just need a seat on the bus, front seat, back seat don't matter, just get on the playoff bus. Hope they can achieve what the players feel their capable of.

This is the most winnable opener we have had since we played Herm's Jets in 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    We finally have a coach that has been to the postseason and won, not since Vermeil have we had a legitimate coach. The front office is stacked with great minds. No more square peg in the round hole you will play in my system nonsense of the past four years, these coaches will work to the players strengths. It should be a fun season. Remember just need a seat on the bus, front seat, back seat don't matter, just get on the playoff bus. Hope they can achieve what the players feel their capable of.
    THIS. We suffered through Herm Edwards, we suffered through Pioli, Haley & Crennel, we suffered through 2012...We're ready for change. Right now is an excellent time to make a statement in the AFC West. The Chargers & Raiders definitely do not have their $#!+ together, and the Donks are one injured QB away from being an 8-8 team again. We're playing a schedule loaded with teams that are in disarray. If KC can get it's act together...11-5 & a playoff appearance can happen.

Interesting, the new depth chart is up with the recent additions, new backups at corner and NT, and Demps is our official new KR, with DMC returning punts

Just compare the whole organisation from the top to bottom to this time last year. We now have a legitimate reason for optimism. Go Chiefs !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I've seen that video before and watching it makes me want to puke -- especially given the suckhead play pulled by Marty going into 1997 playoffs and not letting Rich Gannon at least go into the game at halftime. It is time to break this curse & I believe this new regime will get it done.
    I'm with ya man! Hopefully it starts with this season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12