Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Job Coach

Default Good Job Coach

This may surprise folks, but I am saying to you Coach Edwards, Good Job, you managed the team into a victory, which is what you are suppose to do. It doesn't have to be a run away, it doesn't even have to be pretty, it must be a win, and you were successful, congratulations on a job well done. Managing a Pro Team is not the easiest job in the world, and winning the game keeps us in the hunt for a playoff spot, plus Trent made it through the game, and even though we were without some key players, you managed a win, So thanks Coach, good luck Thursday against the Bronco's, in fact if you figure out a game plan that :hammer: The bronco's you will make this old Chief Fan very happy!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Broncos!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Good Job Coach

Great Job Coach, and Team, you are 7-4, just believe in yourselves and go out and get the job done, You can Do It, I repeat You Can Do It! i know that as fans we get frustrated sometimes and the negative sparks fly, but you scored in the red zone and the defense did it's job, that's all you have to do. Good Job Trent, yes you threw a pick, but I have never seen a QB that didn't once in a while, the main thing is that you and the Team kept playing, and you did enough right things to get the win, so once again, Great Job Team, and of course-GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Browns!!

8-) :pint:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Default Re: Good Job Coach

I was in there for,pretty much, the whole game. I was also monitoring several games online, so when you popped on there, I just, plain missed ya. I've been trying to get that room going a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12