Jacksonville Jaguars

Sunday, September 8, Noon CDT
    at
    EverBank Field

Television coverage:
    CBS

Watch online:

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    He was EXACTLY what I expected him to be. If that performance exceeded your expectations, your QB analysis is worse than I previously thought.

Did you expect him to play well today and win?

Bottom line is Geno was not the right guy to take at #1 for the Chiefs -- Fisher was & when it's all said and done, Tyler Bray may be the best QB to come out of the 2013 class, anyway. Andy Reid wants to bring him along and let Bray mature and polish his skills for a couple of years, as Bray is only 21 years old. And forget about the draft status regarding Bray because that doesn't mean jack-sh!t and people overlook the fact that if he hadn't had any off-the-field issues and had gone back for his senior season and had an even better year than his junior year, then you are looking at guy that might have slipped into the 1st round of the 2014 draft. Case closed !!!

Well I didn't bring up Geno Smith, Texaschief did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Lol.. practice squad
    Your point?
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-09-2013 at 06:23 PM. Reason: rule violation. Insulting post toward a member.

PEOPLE CHILL

On a day where the Chiefs went to anther teams house and BLEW THEM out that's tough to do in the NFL no matter where you play lets not fight with each other and just enjoy the win and the MUCH better start to the season then we saw a year ago
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Wasnt trying to attack you just got tired and upset with all the negativity about our ofense when we scored 3 tda in our first game and if there whining already its goi.g to be a long season cuz we will loose some games. And get over myself? Nothing tk get over just tired of reading the negativity and wanted to just delete my accou.t if it kept up.
    Go ahead.bye.. I am right and many agree with me. I guess it's gonna be a long season for you. I'm for one is looking forward to next year. I see 2 SB in the next 5 years very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    PEOPLE CHILL

On a day where the Chiefs went to anther teams house and BLEW THEM out that's tough to do in the NFL no matter where you play lets not fight with each other and just enjoy the win and the MUCH better start to the season then we saw a year ago
    Agreed, and what's not being mentioned is the great effort by the Chiefs brass to improve this team in every area & we did see dividends of it today. By the same token, there is still room for improvement & things that can be patched up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefinItUp View Post
    Your point? You're obviously a douche.
    Jason enjoy ban!! You make a fake name to say that???

Saw a lot of good things today. Liked how our team didn't get phased by the blocked punt/safety. Dontari Poe was great. What was funny was when they tried to double team him, things got worse (for Jacksonville). DJ made some incredible stops. Avery made a great catch for a TD. Houston's motor was "on." Tyson Jackson had a sack. Hali got a pick 6. McCluster was really making some great moves as a kick returner. Kniles Davis and C. Gray looked good when they had the chance. Sutton is really aggressive calling plays on defense. Great way to start a season.

But there's still a lot of room for improvement. The biggest mistake that I saw the Chiefs make, was the secondary getting out of coverage position. There were times when their recievers got behind our guys by five, ten yards deep - but screwed it up by not catching the ball. Not sure that Dallas will be so forgiving. Denver sure won't. But if Sutton fixes that...Watch the sack numbers go up.

Lordy that was not me. Thats the guy you called practice squad. I havent said anything since earlier about you. Wow seriously. You insult some one and you dont remmber who you insulted and called practice squad. You get mad when I insult you cuz you insulted some one else then acuse me of making a fake name up when that name is the one you insulted. I let it go earlier.