Thread: For Chiefs fans getting Ribbed by Cowboy fans...

Default For Chiefs fans getting Ribbed by Cowboy fans...

...ask the Cowboy fans how many times they beat Joe Montana when they faced him -- the answer is ZERO !! This will give you something to stuff in their ear.

We will be playing a much better team this Sunday. But we are at ARROWHEAD - and it's time to take our house back. Our D will come to play, and JC should have a monster day. I think The Chiefs win easily in this one - 17-3.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    We will be playing a much better team this Sunday. But we are at ARROWHEAD - and it's time to take our house back. Our D will come to play, and JC should have a monster day. I think The Chiefs win easily in this one - 17-3.
    Yes, take our house back. It's long overdue for Arrowhead to once again become a chamber of horrors for opposing teams.

Jerry Jones... nuff said.

Then we can talk about our super bowl wins....

or

How many playoffs wins we have......

or

talk about the last time we played.......

Cowboys have the upper hand, you want them to shut up, sit down, watch the game, and hope the chiefs hold strong at home.

Also, who the hell is getting talked to by cowboys fans? All the ones I know understand their team is terrible, jerry jones sucks, and romo chokes

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Then we can talk about our super bowl wins....
    Chiefs won the SB before they did & Jerry Jones' teams didn't have to face Montana in the post-season in the early '90's. He would have beaten them.

How many playoffs wins we have......
    How many do the Cowboys have since the team that Jimmy Johnson built deteriorated? Not a whole lot.

talk about the last time we played.......
    Yeah right. Like it's going to be the same exact two teams that played four years ago.

Cowboys have the upper hand, you want them to shut up, sit down, watch the game, and hope the chiefs hold strong at home.
    What upper hand? I'm not seeing it.

Also, who the hell is getting talked to by cowboys fans?
    Excuse me, but I wasn't aware that you possessed the divine capacity to see and hear everything going on in the world all in the same given moment. Think about what you are saying there. Do you really believe that Cowboy fans aren't talking to Chiefs fans, somewhere? Got news for you. I've already seen it across the web.

All the ones I know understand their team is terrible, jerry jones sucks, and romo chokes
    That so, huh? I wasn't aware that the Dallas fans that "you know" represented the vast majority of the Cowboys fans out there in the world. Do you really believe they all really share that same perspective? Get real.

How many do the Cowboys have since the team that Jimmy Johnson built deteriorated? Not a whole lot.
    One. Think it was '95, against the Steelers, Under Barry Switzer. If O'Donnell had picked up a blitz and thrown long on the weak side, they might not have won it. A lot Cowboys fans will tell you that Troy Aikman was the reason why they went, not Switzer. Didn't like that SB team much, mainly because they signed a mouthy showboat named Deion Sanders, who was an absolute mercenary at cornerback, but ran or fell like a sissy the minute teams caught on and started running the ball straight at him. Also remember the time he & Andre Rison got into a little slap-fest when he played for the 49'ers. The league had to explain to the refs later that it qualified as a "fight" that needed to be penalized or players ejected. Thanks for bringing Cowboys fans closer to that bit of entertainment, Jerry Jones.

As far as the current Cowboys team goes, they're a good team, but beatable. Romo always seems to get praised by the commentators to no end, but until he really improves his game and starts winning some SB's, nobody is going to forget Aikman or Staubach.

Looking forward to next Sunday. Think it'll be a good game. But I also think that Arrowhead can climb into Romo's helmet and dominate. If it even remotely looks like he's getting a play call, or if they're backing off into a huddle, Arrowhead...Please make yourselves known and make some noise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Chiefs won the SB before they did & Jerry Jones' teams didn't have to face Montana in the post-season in the early '90's. He would have beaten them.

Yeah right. Like it's going to be the same exact two teams that played four years ago.

What upper hand? I'm not seeing it.

Excuse me, but I wasn't aware that you possessed the divine capacity to see and hear everything going on in the world all in the same given moment. Think about what you are saying there. Do you really believe that Cowboy fans aren't talking to Chiefs fans, somewhere? Got news for you. I've already seen it across the web.

That so, huh? I wasn't aware that the Dallas fans that "you know" represented the vast majority of the Cowboys fans out there in the world. Do you really believe they all really share that same perspective? Get real.
    I just mentioned all the import things fans talk about when discussing their teams. Dallas has won more playoff games in team history, more super bowls in team history, the one on one matchup i'm not sure(google: 3-6 Cowboys lead)

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...ad-to-head.htm

The fact that my friend who went to dallas stadium said the whole stadium boo'd jerry jones when shown on the giant screen would be a great example, the fact that on a lot of forums, cowboy fans want romo gone. But I wasn't aware that the dallas fans that "you know" represented the vast majority of the cowboys fans out there in the world. But then again they could be homers like a lot of teams have

Also this game is the real test to base KC on. Anyword on Dez Bryant, is he out?

^^I personally only know two people that are Dallas fans & I don't talk football with them, but I do know what I've seen posted around the web. I also don't recall Jerry Jones getting booed last Monday night. And what you mentioned about "important things fans talk about" isn't always the case. More often, it's along the lines of "we're going to kick your a$$", than what you're alluding to.