Sunday, September 15, Noon CDT
    at
    Arrowhead Stadium

Kansas City, Missouri

Television coverage:

Fox

Watch online:

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

That my Chiefs Crowd Members! Was a game of many emotions! A huge Win! In more than we think. We won the first game away, we have now won the first game at home. Huge in moral boost for the Chiefs Nation! 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We may well lose, heaven forbid, a game or more, but we know now we can win!!!!!, on the road and at HOME in the first two weeks of the season. ARROWHEAD is LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-15-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Plus alex smithis clutch and no turnovers. He doesnt get rattled and make bad decisions. We also attempted going deep a few times. I think as the season goes along our offense will only get better and gell together more and more. But I would like to se more power run plays and then play action pass from it.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Plus alex smithis clutch and no turnovers. He doesnt get rattled and make bad decisions. We also attempted going deep a few times. I think as the season goes along our offense will only get better and gell together more and more. But I would like to se more power run plays and then play action pass from it.
    Very true. I only saw one bad throw, the rest of the time, if it wasn't there he scrambled and took whatever yards he could get with his feet.

Plus alex smithis clutch and no turnovers. He doesnt get rattled and make bad decisions. We also attempted going deep a few times. I think as the season goes along our offense will only get better and gell together more and more. But I would like to see more power run plays and then play action pass from it.
    THIS !! It will help the O-Line out quite a bit. They've got the O-Lineman across the board that have the ability to do this.

Absolutely!

Next week against Philly is going to be scary, We will have to find away to stop that high speed offense and play ball control to keep it off the field.

+2 Turnover differential, the game was close, they never coughed it up, the Cowboys did, a turnover got taken away. I like this, I hope it increases as the season goers on. You know Derrick Johnson has one in him, Berry nearly got one, today was a good one.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Wooohooo! Goin' to Philly for Thursday night game. I'll be wearing my Derrick Thomas Jersey with pride. NFC East goin' down again.

Sad didn't get to see the game but read all of your comments and wow, just wow...can we finally get a positive comment from MMH about ALEX SMITH

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Sad didn't get to see the game but read all of your comments and wow, just wow...can we finally get a positive comment from MMH about ALEX SMITH
    That remains to be seen. But I will be watching him.....and I expect MMO/MMH to treat Alex Smith with decency and respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post

If you hold your breath on that one you'll lose consciousness.