Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Red Uni's

Default All Red Uni's

this is a first. maybe im to traditional. I always liked the white pants. you ???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I didn't care a lot for all red. But at least it's better than all white on the road. I can live with the all red for maybe 2 or 3 games a season. Here's my hierarchy of preference:

1- Red Jersey's/white pants

2- White Jersey's/red pants

3- Red on red

4- White on white.

I liked the all Red. The most important thing is that the players liked it, fired them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I didn't care a lot for all red. But at least it's better than all white on the road. I can live with the all red for maybe 2 or 3 games a season. Here's my hierarchy of preference:

1- Red Jersey's/white pants

2- White Jersey's/red pants

3- Red on red

4- White on white.
    I didn't care for the all red, either. It looked like they were wearing pajamas. I'm OK with all white unis on the road or white tops with red pants.

The players asked if they could do it. Andy then went to Dorsey to geta approval and then Clark Hunt. I didn't like it, but they won, so who cares. Symbolically it is showing that this is a different team than in the past.

I dunno how this came about. Was it the players? Was it Andy Reid making the statement that this is a new and different Chiefs team? I dunno. I DO know that we beat Dallas in a tough game. A game that for a lot of years we would have found a way to lose. I'm fine with the red on red if it gives the players some kind of "mental boost". I remember that for a lot of years the Cowgirls felt that wearing their blue jerseys brought them bad luck. If the Chiefs players feel red on red is good luck then I am 100% for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I dunno how this came about. Was it the players? Was it Andy Reid making the statement that this is a new and different Chiefs team? I dunno. I DO know that we beat Dallas in a tough game. A game that for a lot of years we would have found a way to lose. I'm fine with the red on red if it gives the players some kind of "mental boost". I remember that for a lot of years the Cowgirls felt that wearing their blue jerseys brought them bad luck. If the Chiefs players feel red on red is good luck then I am 100% for it.
    Andy said after the game that the players wanted to do this. He didn't see a problem with it so he got John Dorsey's approval and then they talked to Clark Hunt who gave them the go ahead.

I don't like the red on red but I like this much more than Herm Edwards switching to all White for a home game when it is supposed to be hot out in hopes to get a competeitive advantage by making the other team wear dark colors. That right there was Anti Arrowhead and Herm needed to go right then.

The worm thank God is GONE!!!!! I'm not much concerned what color scheme they wear so long as they keep winning!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    The worm thank God is GONE!!!!! I'm not much concerned what color scheme they wear so long as they keep winning!
    Worm? Do you mean Pioli? If so, I'm very thankful that he's gone. I'll never forgive him for what he did in the 2010 draft & it's looking like Berry and Lewis are the only selections that are going to stay long-term with this new regime. McCluster, Arenas, and Moeaki were all reaches and Asamoah has been disappointing to me & can easily be replaced by a better player.

I viewed the all red uniforms as an extention of Red Friday and it made them apart of the sea of red. I kind of liked it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast