Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Red Uni's

Default All Red Uni's

this is a first. maybe im to traditional. I always liked the white pants. you ???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I dunno how this came about. Was it the players? Was it Andy Reid making the statement that this is a new and different Chiefs team?
    According to Andy Reid's press statement after the game, the players are the ones that asked for the red pants, Reid in turn asked Dorsey, who in turn got the okay from Clark Hunt.

JMHO, but I think it was more of personal statement from the players than anything. And if it makes the players feel more confident, so be it, let 'em. Judging by the way they played, they earned it.

On to Philly.

well let's see what happens next home game. it may be the rule from now on
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69
    Worm? Do you mean Pioli? If so, I'm very thankful that he's gone. I'll never forgive him for what he did in the 2010 draft & it's looking like Berry and Lewis are the only selections that are going to stay long-term with this new regime. McCluster, Arenas, and Moeaki were all reaches and Asamoah has been disappointing to me & can easily be replaced by a better player.
    Actually, I was thinking of Herm the Worm but it's not a bad title for our ex-GM either though I do tend to think of him as being lower than a worm....more like whale shi* in the deepest part of the ocean.

Though I do think you should consider adding Poe to the list of the previous regimes draftees that will be around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    According to Andy Reid's press statement after the game, the players are the ones that asked for the red pants, Reid in turn asked Dorsey, who in turn got the okay from Clark Hunt.

JMHO, but I think it was more of personal statement from the players than anything. And if it makes the players feel more confident, so be it, let 'em. Judging by the way they played, they earned it.

On to Philly.
    YUP! If they play like they did against Dallas every time they wear red on red then I'm fine with it!

I say do this for the home openers then go to the white pants for the rest of the games
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I liked it, it is the first time in Chief's history that they have worn red over red. I thought it was good looking all red no dirty/bloody pants they looked cleaner and the players wanted it and responded to getting it.

Cool

Lets act like Oregon-ducks They look kool
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

it was weird, as I watched the game I knew something seemed off but I couldn't put my finger on it until they mentioned it. I think it looked different, not different good or different bad, just different. they won and that's all I cared about. if they like wearing the red/red then ok by me.
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12