Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061 LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 603

Thread: Official In Game Thread - Chiefs at Eagles - 9/19

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default Official In Game Thread - Chiefs at Eagles - 9/19


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs

    @

    Philadelphia Eagles


    Thursday, September 19, 7:25 CDT
    at
    Lincoln Financial Field

    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Television coverage:

    NFL Network


    Watch online:

    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  2. #591
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    3-0 is what is most important tonight! Short week, less time to prepare! But the Defense made the win!!!!!! The offense struggled, but the defense and special teams gave us the advantage early and we are 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quoted for truth!


  3. #592
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,219
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 23

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    GONNA YELL THIS CAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE SAID...WHERE IS MMH? WHY IS HE NOT CHEERING OUR CHIEFS EITHER OF THESE 2 GAMES? NEED TO BOOT THAT TROLL HE'S NOT A CHIEF FAN.

    that being said...HELL YEAH GO CHIEFS!!
    He will not come back until the Chiefs loose and then it will be with a vengeance. He will be shouting to say how bad the team is. I agree now he needs to be banned, just not as MMH but forever.

    For anyone to say this was a bad game is wrong they won by 10 points in a game they were going in as an underdog, traveling to east coast on a real short week to a team that supposedly a scoring machine. Sure there are things that can be improved but believe it or not even the Broncos have things that can be improved. Not one complaint from me this was a good game and I loved that 94 yard drive that lasted 8 minutes.

  4. #593
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    While I am excited about being 3 and 0, I am concerned about how we won. But then again I think back, Chiefs defense that Scares! We gave up some big playes, but we made some bigger playes. We had sacks, and turnovers! This is a Chiefs defense!

  5. #594
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,466
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 659
    Given: 814

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    A good effort by the Chiefs tonight, overall. especially with so little time to prepare for this contest.

    But, I will once again sound off a word of warning regarding the upcoming game against the Giants. Historically, the Giants have shown only their best when playing the Chiefs & I expect nothing less from them on Sept. 29 at Arrowhead. Take it for whatever it's worth to you. Maybe Andy Reid will make a difference this time.

  6. #595
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    4,093
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 414

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    A good effort by the Chiefs tonight, overall. especially with so little time to prepare for this contest.

    But, I will once again sound off a word of warning regarding the upcoming game against the Giants. Historically, the Giants have shown only their best when playing the Chiefs & I expect nothing less from them on Sept. 29 at Arrowhead. Take it for whatever it's worth to you. Maybe Andy Reid will make a difference this time.
    I hear you, but this time we are going to gut them like fish! We ARE GOING TO SWEEP THE NFC EAST!!!!!!

  7. #596
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    A good effort by the Chiefs tonight, overall. especially with so little time to prepare for this contest.

    But, I will once again sound off a word of warning regarding the upcoming game against the Giants. Historically, the Giants have shown only their best when playing the Chiefs & I expect nothing less from them on Sept. 29 at Arrowhead. Take it for whatever it's worth to you. Maybe Andy Reid will make a difference this time.
    From you're keyboard to my monitor!


  8. #597
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,030
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Especially on purpose LOL....
    Last coach to get Gatorade was Todd Haley for getting his first win against the Redskins. He was very upset about it. Guess who did it. Bowe just like last night. I found the gatorade bath last night to be an insult to the Eagles fans, at their place and really wish Bowe would mature a little in situations like this.

  9. #598
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,171
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 89
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    "false start everybody but the center"

    may have to change my sig. LMAO evertime i hear it

    praise the lord and pass the defense. that's 2 high scoring teams we kept under 20 pts. is it me or is this D starting to look like what we had under Schottenheimer back in the 90's ??

    if I didn't know better i'd swear our O is trained to kill the clock instead of the D
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  10. #599
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 254
    Given: 447

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    "false start everybody but the center"

    may have to change my sig. LMAO evertime i hear it

    praise the lord and pass the defense. that's 2 high scoring teams we kept under 20 pts. is it me or is this D starting to look like what we had under Schottenheimer back in the 90's ??

    if I didn't know better i'd swear our O is trained to kill the clock instead of the D


  11. #600
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Last coach to get Gatorade was Todd Haley for getting his first win against the Redskins. He was very upset about it. Guess who did it. Bowe just like last night. I found the gatorade bath last night to be an insult to the Eagles fans, at their place and really wish Bowe would mature a little in situations like this.
    I have a feeling Reid told the players they could give him a Gatorade bath if they won. (a little reward/added incentive) Watch the GIF below. He is warned that it is coming a second before it happens and there is a mischievous grin on his face. I don't think he would have smiled if he didn't want them to do it. He even joked later about endorsing Gatorade.

    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

Similar Threads

  1. Official Chiefs vs. Bengals Game Day Thread 11-18-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:35 PM
  2. Official Chiefs vs. Bills Game Day Thread 09-16-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 12:11 AM
  3. Official Chiefs (6-8) vs. Raiders (7-7) Game Day Thread
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:11 PM
  4. ***Official Chiefs vs Chargless Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
  5. ***Official Chiefs vs Redskins Game thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •