Thursday, September 19, 7:25 CDT
    at
    Lincoln Financial Field

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Television coverage:

NFL Network

Watch online:

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    3-0 is what is most important tonight! Short week, less time to prepare! But the Defense made the win!!!!!! The offense struggled, but the defense and special teams gave us the advantage early and we are 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quoted for truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    GONNA YELL THIS CAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE SAID...WHERE IS MMH? WHY IS HE NOT CHEERING OUR CHIEFS EITHER OF THESE 2 GAMES? NEED TO BOOT THAT TROLL HE'S NOT A CHIEF FAN.

that being said...HELL YEAH GO CHIEFS!!
    He will not come back until the Chiefs loose and then it will be with a vengeance. He will be shouting to say how bad the team is. I agree now he needs to be banned, just not as MMH but forever.

For anyone to say this was a bad game is wrong they won by 10 points in a game they were going in as an underdog, traveling to east coast on a real short week to a team that supposedly a scoring machine. Sure there are things that can be improved but believe it or not even the Broncos have things that can be improved. Not one complaint from me this was a good game and I loved that 94 yard drive that lasted 8 minutes.

While I am excited about being 3 and 0, I am concerned about how we won. But then again I think back, Chiefs defense that Scares! We gave up some big playes, but we made some bigger playes. We had sacks, and turnovers! This is a Chiefs defense!

A good effort by the Chiefs tonight, overall. especially with so little time to prepare for this contest.

But, I will once again sound off a word of warning regarding the upcoming game against the Giants. Historically, the Giants have shown only their best when playing the Chiefs & I expect nothing less from them on Sept. 29 at Arrowhead. Take it for whatever it's worth to you. Maybe Andy Reid will make a difference this time.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    A good effort by the Chiefs tonight, overall. especially with so little time to prepare for this contest.

But, I will once again sound off a word of warning regarding the upcoming game against the Giants. Historically, the Giants have shown only their best when playing the Chiefs & I expect nothing less from them on Sept. 29 at Arrowhead. Take it for whatever it's worth to you. Maybe Andy Reid will make a difference this time.
    I hear you, but this time we are going to gut them like fish! We ARE GOING TO SWEEP THE NFC EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post

From you're keyboard to my monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Especially on purpose LOL....
    Last coach to get Gatorade was Todd Haley for getting his first win against the Redskins. He was very upset about it. Guess who did it. Bowe just like last night. I found the gatorade bath last night to be an insult to the Eagles fans, at their place and really wish Bowe would mature a little in situations like this.

"false start everybody but the center"

may have to change my sig. LMAO evertime i hear it

praise the lord and pass the defense. that's 2 high scoring teams we kept under 20 pts. is it me or is this D starting to look like what we had under Schottenheimer back in the 90's ??

if I didn't know better i'd swear our O is trained to kill the clock instead of the D
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    "false start everybody but the center"

may have to change my sig. LMAO evertime i hear it

praise the lord and pass the defense. that's 2 high scoring teams we kept under 20 pts. is it me or is this D starting to look like what we had under Schottenheimer back in the 90's ??

if I didn't know better i'd swear our O is trained to kill the clock instead of the D

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Last coach to get Gatorade was Todd Haley for getting his first win against the Redskins. He was very upset about it. Guess who did it. Bowe just like last night. I found the gatorade bath last night to be an insult to the Eagles fans, at their place and really wish Bowe would mature a little in situations like this.
    I have a feeling Reid told the players they could give him a Gatorade bath if they won. (a little reward/added incentive) Watch the GIF below. He is warned that it is coming a second before it happens and there is a mischievous grin on his face. I don't think he would have smiled if he didn't want them to do it. He even joked later about endorsing Gatorade.

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)