Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts

Default Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts

This is making the section of Poe in that same 2012 draft ( plus the fact that Poe is playing at an All-Pro level thus far ) look a whole lot better. This was a guy the Browns traded up for.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ent-richardson

All I can say is wow. So glad im not a browns fan. I actually feel sorry for them. Richardson has to be smiling that hes going to a winning team.

What are they smoking in Cleveland?

Whatever thwre smoking they smoked to much. Can indy get any luckier? They get luck and know they get the 3rd pick of the same draft. Indy jist robbed Cleveland. I havent seen him play but 3rd pick in draft has to have talent. They just gave away there supposedly best player. I dont k.ow any other player on their team. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    What are they smoking in Cleveland?
    Just what the Browns have been smoking ever since the trade of HOF WR Paul Warfield to Miami in 1970 with moves like that one & the drafting and trading of Richardson today -- a turd in the basement of a sewage disposal plant.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    All I can say is wow. So glad im not a browns fan. I actually feel sorry for them. Richardson has to be smiling that hes going to a winning team.
    At least the Chiefs new regime is salvaging something from the Pioli regime with Poe looking like an All-Pro, Berry playing the best football thus far this year that he's ever played, and even TJ is holding the point of attack better than he ever has on the D-line.

You are right. Richardson should be smiling from ear to ear if he's really thinking this through.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-18-2013 at 08:42 PM.

It's not a bad trade. Richardson is injure prone. IF he gets a serious injury this year, browns look smart. They have 10 or more draft picks next year. They're going for Bridgewater or Clowney

They traded for a first rounder, if they already have Richardson being a proven first round pick y do they swap for only one 1st? Bonehead move if you ask me.

With all the draft picks they have next year, I think they are preparing for a complete blow-up and rebuild.

Is there any way you could possibly say any louder, "We've completely given up on this season, already, and we are going to tank every game in order to get the highest draft pick possible?"

They're going to have to work really hard to lose more games than the Raiders and the Jaguars this year!
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    They're going to have to work really hard to lose more games than the Raiders and the Jaguars this year!
    Yeah....but they took a big step in that direction with this trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast