Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show me your betting slip or links

Cool Show me your betting slip or links

I want to see-proof that you thought the CHIEFS would be 3-0. No homers. You bet with your pocket book not your heart {unless your rich} Pick n pool links, bet slips... Yep lost one last night -good..I want Denver today while they are down-meh bad.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I want to see-proof that you thought the CHIEFS would be 3-0. No homers. You bet with your pocket book not your heart {unless your rich} Pick n pool links, bet slips... Yep lost one last night -good..I want Denver today while they are down-meh bad.
    Betting on sports is illegal in Kansas and Missouri and anyone who is doing it would be stupid to post proof of illegal gambling on line.

I don't bet on sports. Too many things can go wrong.

But give me enough time (and a large enough bankroll) at a texas holdem table and I'll walk out with more money than I walked in with every time!

Besides, I showed you proof of 3 of us who picked the Chiefs to start out 3-0 long before the season began.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

The Chiefs have some work to do before they can beat the Broncos. We can't score enough points to keep up with them right now. Even with our defense playing lights out. Their offense is clicking on all cylinders right now. We need to get Dwayne Bowe more involved. We need to get Jamaal Charles running off the tackles more. We ran a delayed draw play at the end of the game the other night when it was 3rd & 1. What the heck was that? We need our OL to stop putting us in bad positions because of penalties. I'm VERY excited about our team, but we are not on the same level yet as Denver, SF, Seattle, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The Chiefs have some work to do before they can beat the Broncos. We can't score enough points to keep up with them right now. Even with our defense playing lights out. Their offense is clicking on all cylinders right now. We need to get Dwayne Bowe more involved. We need to get Jamaal Charles running off the tackles more. We ran a delayed draw play at the end of the game the other night when it was 3rd & 1. What the heck was that? We need our OL to stop putting us in bad positions because of penalties. I'm VERY excited about our team, but we are not on the same level yet as Denver, SF, Seattle, etc.
    can we fix this O line ??? that's always the key. its also great to see our D starting to grow into a monster. we won't see Manning and co till Nov. I hope by then we can put up a good fight. I want so BAD for us to humiliate him and those thugs and the worst fans in the NFL.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I bet in Vegas I already posted my slip I put money down on chiefs winning the conference and the Super Bowl!
    vegas odds were 30/1 for conference and 60/1 for super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    I bet in Vegas I already posted my slip I put money down on chiefs winning the conference and the Super Bowl!
    vegas odds were 30/1 for conference and 60/1 for super bowl
    you did keep the wife and kids and parents right???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    you did keep the wife and kids and parents right???
    i only put $20 on each

Chiefs Tickets.JPG Don't know if you can see them, but it's Charles winning rushing record. Bowe winning Receiving record (oops), Chiefs winning Division, Chiefs winning AFC and Chiefs Winning Super Bowl.

That good enough for ya????? It's all fun, and I was feeling good in Vegas last July. Go Chiefs

I do not bet on games, so I have no proof, but I always go with my heart, and research if you want, but I am always right! I said we win every game we win! I also believe we will not lose until we do not win! So far I am 100% correct! We will not lose until we do, we will not lose again, until we do. We will win every game we play that we do!
    The homer of me says at the beginning of each season we are undefeated! There for I believe we will be unbeaten until we are. It is just the way I am! I will always be that way!

There was a point not too long ago when the Chiefs were 200:1 to win the Superbowl. I almost bit. But at 50:1 preseason in Vegas, I just couldn't do it. I think we are something like 30:1 currently. One thing I do know. I wont bet against them (not even in Denver) in my survivor pool this year like I did last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast