Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a trap game???

Default Is this a trap game???

could this be a trap game??, maybe the giants are not as bad as they looked last week. maybe the panthers are better than everyone thought. maybe eli bounces back and has a great day, maybe the CHIEFS get behind early and can't dink and dunk their way back. maybe the CHIEFS defense expect to have a monster day chasing down eli and stuffing the run but because of that don't give 100% and it never happens. maybe the CHIEFS offense expects to run the ball all day against the porous giants D but the giants stiffen and that never happens.

do I think this will happen...NO!! but am I afraid of the possibility, ya sure you betcha!!! although I am also sure that Big Red has been pounding this exact scenario into their heads all week so that it doesn't happen.

who could have predicted before the season started that the CHIEFS would be a 5 point favorite against the NYG??
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

Arrowhead could very well be a deciding factor in this game. Get LOUD, folks. Secondary and WR's must execute. No excuses.

No game is a trap game unless, the team believe the are unbeatable, then it is! I hope we are not thinking that way, and play focused on this game. We may lose yet this season, and we may not, but if it happens! I pray not a ARROWHEAD! To be undefeated is a burden that no team should be expected of, while I never think we will lose, until we may. I want to be undefeated in ARROWHEAD! I want Teams to fear playing in ARROWHEAD!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-27-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Well, One thing I have observed over the years. Is when Keven Kietzman from 810 sports goes on a rant about how bad a team is or how good a team is and that there is no way someone should lose a game because of those factors, that team loses.... So the Chiefs are screwed. He went on a rant yesterday abou thow nearly impossible the Chiefs should lose being 3-0 witht he Giants being 0-3, after losing what was it 38-0 to the Panthers the following week. Seriously, if the Chiefs lose I am going to call him and let him know he is on notice so that everytime he goes on those Can't lose rants people pay attention to the outcomes.

He has done it to MU Football, KU basketball, KSU football and basketball, the Royals, the Packers and the Chargers that I can recall saying boy was he wrong with that upset loss.

I try not to over think these things.

I don't know, but I am just happy that the Chiefs are on this end of the trap discussion, rather than being considered to to be the potential trap. Who would have thought after recent, and not so recent years that we could ever be at risk of looking past anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I don't know, but I am just happy that the Chiefs are on this end of the trap discussion, rather than being considered to to be the potential trap. Who would have thought after recent, and not so recent years that we could ever be at risk of looking past anyone.
    Exactly. Puts it into perspective, right there. The Giants will be walking into Arrowhead with a huge NC chip on their shoulder. They also have a talented batch of recievers and a QB that's known for getting the better of good secondaries.

You don't go overlooking an opponent that you are 2-10 against lifetime & has risen from these same ashes before with the same Coach and Quarterback. The Giants do have issues this year, yes, but there are still some very good football players on their roster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12