Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: for all you star wars buffs

Default for all you star wars buffs

not big on star wars here... but i found this kid funny.

FIERCE FIERCE MOVES!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU"]YouTube - Star Wars Kid[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You should post the quote of the beginning of the Star Wars movies.

And make sure you add Guru everytime it says Empire...

Just a thought.... debil...

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic
    Guru.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Guru's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Guru's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...
    I like the part where Lukes aunt and uncle get to be on screen as burning corpses.

That was pretty revolutionary at the time.

Nowadays we see all kinds of that stuff.

Star Wars was more important culturally than you think.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Swifter than me Guru...

...wonder why they call him that...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker has returned to his home planet of Tatooine in an attempt to rescue his friend Han Solo from the clutches of the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt.

Little does Luke know that the GALACTIC GURU has secretly begun construction on a new armored space station even more powerful than the first dreaded Death Star.

When completed, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of Rebels struggling to restore freedom to the galaxy...
    Showoff!

im not a big fan of star wars.

and ive never watched any of the series...

can not say that i have....

its not that ive wanted to either....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Showoff!

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    im not a big fan of star wars.

and ive never watched any of the series...

can not say that i have....

its not that ive wanted to either....
    it is worth watching once. Of course, seeing it for the first time in 1977 was mind blowing. Seeing it on DVD just will not do it justice.

it is worth watching once. Of course, seeing it for the first time in 1977 was mind blowing. Seeing it on DVD just will not do it justice.
    i bet it was. my dad tells me the same thing. i thought the same thing about lord of the rings. i watched the third one and then i started to like it. so who knows. maybe one day, just maybe.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was nothing that had ever been seen.

And Chiefs mania was happening at about the same time!

GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i bet it was. my dad tells me the same thing. i thought the same thing about lord of the rings. i watched the third one and then i started to like it. so who knows. maybe one day, just maybe.......
    I was excited to see it on the big screen again back in 1999 but it lost its zest because all I could see was the bad acting and bad directing. I didn't care about that back in 77. The story itself is what makes the movie though. Empire and Return were leaps and bounds better because Lucas DID NOT direct them. It really let the actors talents shine.

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
    Sucks to get choked in the Deathstar (don't get choked Huard in Oakland) so Vader should just cut it out (Solari stop throttling the offense)!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast