Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 413

Thread: Official In Game Thread - Chiefs vs, Giants - 9/29

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,303
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 58

    Default Official In Game Thread - Chiefs vs, Giants - 9/29


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs

    vs.

    New York Giants


    Sunday, September 29, 12:00 CDT
    at
    Arrowhead Stadium

    Kansas City, Missouri


    Television coverage:

    NFL Network




    Watch online:

    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  2. #381
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,040
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 542
    Given: 745

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    WTG Chiefs!!! Did not see that second half playing out the way it did. McCluster returning that kick for a TD ignited the whole team. Recievers finally began to catch passes, Bowe's TD was great.
    I'm eating the McCluster crow today for sure. He was overdue for a play like that and it broke the Giants backs for sure.

  3. #382
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,371
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    4 and 0 is what CHIEFS ARE!!!!!!!!!
    That and Arrowhead LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! We may very well lose a game, but NOT YET!!!! If we do, may it not be in ARROWHEAD!



    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  4. #383
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,161
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 226
    Given: 662

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm eating the McCluster crow today for sure. He was overdue for a play like that and it broke the Giants backs for sure.
    It's understood...Pretty sure McCluster will drop by the house wearing a chef's hat, the smell of steamed crow coming from a crock pot... but I've always contended where he does the most damage in on punt/kickoff returns. I still disagree with the pick, but since we have him, use him where he scores the most points & gets the most yards...and that's in the return game.

  5. #384
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,040
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 542
    Given: 745

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    It's understood...Pretty sure McCluster will drop by the house wearing a chef's hat, the smell of steamed crow coming from a crock pot... but I've always contended where he does the most damage in on punt/kickoff returns. I still disagree with the pick, but since we have him, use him where he scores the most points & gets the most yards...and that's in the return game.
    I'm glad to see the new regime salvage a few things from the Pioli regime. Berry is playing his best football, as is TJ. Poe is looking good. Stephenson is going to force his way into the starting lineup on the O-Line by 2014, Houston is playing great, Bailey has a sack today, Hudson and Asamoah are showing promise on the O-Line. The jury is still out on Jeff Allen, so we'll have to wait and see.

    McCluster may be better served to be sent in motion all the time when he's on the field as opposed to setting up in the slot and/or line up in the backfield.

  6. #385
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,028
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    4 Not allowed!
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  7. #386
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,121
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yea im eating some mccluster crow as well. The thing is I think mccluater is his own enemy. He always swem to juke himself out and loose balance and fall down. His return was perfect. Though not sure if the spin move was neccesary and he could prolly just side or backstep but Iit worked. Just always thought he does to many moves and it hurts him. He spun than got up field amd a small juke amd up the field all the way. I think mccluster has talent its just he doeant play to it and he hurts himself. I hope this was a break out game for him.

  8. #387
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,028
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    looking to next week. i just found out Titans QB Jake Locker was carted off today with a hip injury. doubtful we'll see him

    story
    ---------------

    also in steelerland (0-4) there are grumblings about Haley's conservative play calling. could be melee mouth is on his way out???
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  9. #388
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,399
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 309
    Given: 304

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    4 and 0 is what CHIEFS ARE!!!!!!!!!
    That and Arrowhead LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! We may very well lose a game, but NOT YET!!!! If we do, may it not be in ARROWHEAD!



    Thanks for that tornado!!!! Brought tears to my eyes. I'm ALWAYS a Chiefs fan, but DAMN!!! it sure is more fun when we are winning!

  10. #389
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,992
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    looking to next week. i just found out Titans QB Jake Locker was carted off today with a hip injury. doubtful we'll see him

    story
    ---------------

    also in steelerland (0-4) there are grumblings about Haley's conservative play calling. could be melee mouth is on his way out???
    Todd "Loafers" Haley is a one man clown show. I'm embarrassed he was ever the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

  11. #390
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Falls Village, Ct
    Posts
    3,399
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 309
    Given: 304

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm glad to see the new regime salvage a few things from the Pioli regime. Berry is playing his best football, as is TJ. Poe is looking good. Stephenson is going to force his way into the starting lineup on the O-Line by 2014, Houston is playing great, Bailey has a sack today, Hudson and Asamoah are showing promise on the O-Line. The jury is still out on Jeff Allen, so we'll have to wait and see.

    McCluster may be better served to be sent in motion all the time when he's on the field as opposed to setting up in the slot and/or line up in the backfield.
    McCluster had a great game today! Not just the return but he had a damn good game receiving as well. Like most here, I was a c-hair away from giving up on him. And then he has a great game. IMO it's all on Reid. He's experimenting. Mixing and matching. Seeing what he can get out of the players he has. And I think he has to be really excited about what he has. 4 wins. No losses and a different hero (or bunch of heroes) every week. Reid is going to get us some playoff wins.....and probably a Superbowl appearance. Probably not this year......but SOON....REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Official In Game Thread - Chiefs @ Steelers - 8/24
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 01:25 PM
  2. Official Chiefs vs. Ravens Game Day Thread 10-07-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 347
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
  3. Official Chiefs vs. Falcons Game Day Thread 9-9-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
  4. ***Official Chiefs vs BillyGoats Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:07 AM
  5. *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •