Sunday, September 29, 12:00 CDT
    at
    Arrowhead Stadium

Kansas City, Missouri

Television coverage:

NFL Network

Watch online:

***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    WTG Chiefs!!! Did not see that second half playing out the way it did. McCluster returning that kick for a TD ignited the whole team. Recievers finally began to catch passes, Bowe's TD was great.
    I'm eating the McCluster crow today for sure. He was overdue for a play like that and it broke the Giants backs for sure.

4 and 0 is what CHIEFS ARE!!!!!!!!!
    That and Arrowhead LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! We may very well lose a game, but NOT YET!!!! If we do, may it not be in ARROWHEAD!

Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-29-2013 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm eating the McCluster crow today for sure. He was overdue for a play like that and it broke the Giants backs for sure.
    It's understood...Pretty sure McCluster will drop by the house wearing a chef's hat, the smell of steamed crow coming from a crock pot... but I've always contended where he does the most damage in on punt/kickoff returns. I still disagree with the pick, but since we have him, use him where he scores the most points & gets the most yards...and that's in the return game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    It's understood...Pretty sure McCluster will drop by the house wearing a chef's hat, the smell of steamed crow coming from a crock pot... but I've always contended where he does the most damage in on punt/kickoff returns. I still disagree with the pick, but since we have him, use him where he scores the most points & gets the most yards...and that's in the return game.
    I'm glad to see the new regime salvage a few things from the Pioli regime. Berry is playing his best football, as is TJ. Poe is looking good. Stephenson is going to force his way into the starting lineup on the O-Line by 2014, Houston is playing great, Bailey has a sack today, Hudson and Asamoah are showing promise on the O-Line. The jury is still out on Jeff Allen, so we'll have to wait and see.

McCluster may be better served to be sent in motion all the time when he's on the field as opposed to setting up in the slot and/or line up in the backfield.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Yea im eating some mccluster crow as well. The thing is I think mccluater is his own enemy. He always swem to juke himself out and loose balance and fall down. His return was perfect. Though not sure if the spin move was neccesary and he could prolly just side or backstep but Iit worked. Just always thought he does to many moves and it hurts him. He spun than got up field amd a small juke amd up the field all the way. I think mccluster has talent its just he doeant play to it and he hurts himself. I hope this was a break out game for him.

looking to next week. i just found out Titans QB Jake Locker was carted off today with a hip injury. doubtful we'll see him

story
    ---------------

also in steelerland (0-4) there are grumblings about Haley's conservative play calling. could be melee mouth is on his way out???
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    4 and 0 is what CHIEFS ARE!!!!!!!!!
    That and Arrowhead LOUD AND PROUD!!!!!! We may very well lose a game, but NOT YET!!!! If we do, may it not be in ARROWHEAD!

Thanks for that tornado!!!! Brought tears to my eyes. I'm ALWAYS a Chiefs fan, but DAMN!!! it sure is more fun when we are winning!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    looking to next week. i just found out Titans QB Jake Locker was carted off today with a hip injury. doubtful we'll see him

story
    ---------------

also in steelerland (0-4) there are grumblings about Haley's conservative play calling. could be melee mouth is on his way out???
    Todd "Loafers" Haley is a one man clown show. I'm embarrassed he was ever the head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I'm glad to see the new regime salvage a few things from the Pioli regime. Berry is playing his best football, as is TJ. Poe is looking good. Stephenson is going to force his way into the starting lineup on the O-Line by 2014, Houston is playing great, Bailey has a sack today, Hudson and Asamoah are showing promise on the O-Line. The jury is still out on Jeff Allen, so we'll have to wait and see.

McCluster may be better served to be sent in motion all the time when he's on the field as opposed to setting up in the slot and/or line up in the backfield.
    McCluster had a great game today! Not just the return but he had a damn good game receiving as well. Like most here, I was a c-hair away from giving up on him. And then he has a great game. IMO it's all on Reid. He's experimenting. Mixing and matching. Seeing what he can get out of the players he has. And I think he has to be really excited about what he has. 4 wins. No losses and a different hero (or bunch of heroes) every week. Reid is going to get us some playoff wins.....and probably a Superbowl appearance. Probably not this year......but SOON....REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHIEFS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!