Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F U Fox NFL Football

Default F U Fox NFL Football

The Chiefs lead at the half, they only give up one big play and the only halftime highlight is of the Giants. F U FOX!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Ratings...Chiefs don't bring ratings...Giants bring ratings...majority of fans don't care about KC (meaning they don't care if they win or lose), majority of fans care if NYG do, also they have bigger star name players than KC (meaning majority of nfl fans know them and want to know whats going on, manning, ap, suh, fitz, brady). Also Cruz is probably on more fantasy teams than Smith and beared man (i hate the nickname duck dynasty).

Not moreso than Jamal Charles or the chiefs defense

If Reid is smart, and I believe he is, then he could use this lack of respect to keep the team fired up.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Ratings...Chiefs don't bring ratings...Giants bring ratings...majority of fans don't care about KC (meaning they don't care if they win or lose), majority of fans care if NYG do, also they have bigger star name players than KC (meaning majority of nfl fans know them and want to know whats going on, manning, ap, suh, fitz, brady). Also Cruz is probably on more fantasy teams than Smith and beared man (i hate the nickname duck dynasty).
    I don't know. The chiefs do bring ratings. There has been numerous records set when the Chiefs are on. Just like the Thursday night game against Philly. That was their highest rated Thursday night game ever. The problem is the chiefs ratings are the demographics are not good locally because KC is small, but on nationally televised game the chiefs pull some good ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't know. The chiefs do bring ratings. There has been numerous records set when the Chiefs are on. Just like the Thursday night game against Philly. That was their highest rated Thursday night game ever. The problem is the chiefs ratings are the demographics are not good locally because KC is small, but on nationally televised game the chiefs pull some good ratings.
    just heard on the radio this morning that the Chiefs captured 72% of the market Meaning that 72% of the people in the local market were watching the Chiefs. This is the highest rating in the NFL. Basically it means that while we are a small market, The Chiefs are of the highest priority compared to other NFL markets.

Looks like chiefs are earning some respect proud day to be a chief fan. Also this means more televised games for us non-local fans

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Looks like chiefs are earning some respect proud day to be a chief fan. Also this means more televised games for us non-local fans
    Wouldn't that be GREAT!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12