Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F U Fox NFL Football

Default F U Fox NFL Football

The Chiefs lead at the half, they only give up one big play and the only halftime highlight is of the Giants. F U FOX!!!

No respect I tell you
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Complete beat down by the Chiefs, tomorrow's headline will be about Coughlin, Manning, or the Giants OL. F U Fox, we're gonna beat all your NFC East teams.

I noticed that also they show the NY TD pass and talk about them and end the segment saying ho by the way the Chiefs are ahead 10-7.

That's perfectly OK. Know a good thing when you see it. Media hype is the LAST thing that the Chiefs need, as they need to stay hungry and focused.

THe Chiefs are just not going to get any love from the media it's all Denver when it comes to the AFC west.

Even when talking about defenses they have given the Donkeys all the love when they allowed over 20 points to the giants we allowed 7 and they have allowed just as many points against Philly in 1 half then we did the game.

No respect but that's ok we'll make them respect us by beating the pants off Denver
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

FUC* the pundits!!!!! They are a bunch of morons! Bought and paid for by ratings for the channel they work for. Never let facts get in the way of a good story. That is their motto!

I'm fine with all the disrespect because it makes it all that much sweeter when we win. They can just keep underestimating us. As long as the Chiefs keep their heads right and their "feet on the ground" good things will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm fine with all the disrespect because it makes it all that much sweeter when we win. They can just keep underestimating us. As long as the Chiefs keep their heads right and their "feet on the ground" good things will happen.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm very proud of what this Chiefs team has done so far, but there's still a lot of season to be played, with Tennessee up on the chopping block next.

Ratings...Chiefs don't bring ratings...Giants bring ratings...majority of fans don't care about KC (meaning they don't care if they win or lose), majority of fans care if NYG do, also they have bigger star name players than KC (meaning majority of nfl fans know them and want to know whats going on, manning, ap, suh, fitz, brady). Also Cruz is probably on more fantasy teams than Smith and beared man (i hate the nickname duck dynasty).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast