Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Webnews: Eric Fisher being evaluated for concussion

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

Post Webnews: Eric Fisher being evaluated for concussion

0 Not allowed!
    By Mike Wilkening
    Chiefs rookie right tackle Eric Fisher is being evaluated for a concussion, Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star and the Fox telecast of Sunday’s Giants-Chiefs game reported. Fisher, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2013 draft, is questionable to come back into the game, Reid Ferrin of KCChiefs.com reported. Donald Stephenson has replaced… Read more…

Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    It's official. Fisher is out for Sunday's game. Hope he makes it back on the field for the game against the Raiders. Could be because of the league rule regarding concussions that kept Alex Smith out last year. I don't know.
    Hate to say this but the offensive line play my improve with him out. I know he will have growing pains, but he is certainly having them.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 606
    Given: 788

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Hate to say this but the offensive line play my improve with him out. I know he will have growing pains, but he is certainly having them.
    Not if somebody else gets hurt they won't. And Fisher was doing pretty good against the Giants prior to leaving the field.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 257
    Given: 790

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Right on. They let the O-Line degenerate into nothing & by 2007, it caught up to them. People could not realize that it was way overdue to start drafting O-Lineman in the early rounds. And Peterson was an idiot for letting Tait get away with no viable replacement for him.

I'm glad that recently they did draft Asamoah, Hudson, Allen, Stephenson, Fisher, and Kush. I hope that trend will continue as well as getting quality Defensive front 7 players ( really like Stephon Tuitt, the D-Lineman from Notre Dame, who looks like a very good fit in Bob Sutton's defense ). Got to stay strong in the trenches.
    I remember Tait got into early on with Petersen, to the point where he walked out when they were negotiating his rookie contract!! It didn't surpise me that he left, but it was a signal for what was to come when King Carl didn't draft a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That very well could be the case. Maybe a game or two off would get his mind right. Our O-line is far from bad, but if Reid & Dorsey can get it resolved in their first couple of years it'll free them up to go after stellar WR's or QB's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123