Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: GAme 4 thoughts

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,479
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default GAme 4 thoughts


    1 Not allowed!
    The good

    Dexter Mccluster through out the week alot of talk about how he was a wasted pick. I disagree I've been high on him. If used right he can be a weapon he showed some of that today

    The Defense. Outside of 1 play they were OUTSTANDING and they did it without there best CB. That's a great sign

    THEY FINISHED them off and TOOK over the game. In the past we have seen this team crumble in close games late. They've done the opposite this year

    The bad.

    The turnovers While one was just an amazing bounce for the Giants they can't turn the ball over 2 times and exepect to win very often. It just won't happen

    MR. D BOWE effort on some plays or lack there of. I am very harsh on Bowe because I know he has a ton of talent his effort and quitting on a route is just never acceptable he did that today. He needs a bit of a fire under his rear although he did get a td late his effort early in the game can really hurt this team

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miracle Valley, Az
    Posts
    902
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree NTD. I am still a little nervous of a few things(as mentioned), but feel nothing but excitement where we're at. I really thought it'd take Reid a second year to be where we're at. I'm glad I was over-cautious.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I fear us playing a really good defense. Yeah we are winning, but our defense keeps surrendering too many passes to good receivers. Cruz and Bryant ate our lunch. If our offense gets stopped, our defense may not be able to stop a good passing team.
    Gotta disagree here. If those plays are always there, our last 3 opponents would've taken advantage of them more often. I have very few concerns with our secondary considering what the team is asking from them. By playing man, our defense can do some pretty incredible things up front, which has led to so many of the turnovers we've seen this season. One of the drawbacks of playing this style of defense is that you will occasionally give up a big play. I'll happily trade a big play TD for a defense that turns the other team over 3+ times per game. If we're getting those kinds of turnovers due to pressure and disguised coverages, we're winning the game... much like we've seen the first 4 games of the season.

    7 points on one play to an elite WR and QB combo against our backup CB. That's all we gave up.

    Again... perspective.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,039
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    looking ahead we disposed of this Manning but the next one's gonna be a different ball game
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 1

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    What we really need is to get healthy. With mcgraths break out we will have 3 tes that can play. And we need to get flowers healthy and hope fishers concussion wasnt bad. Also jeff allen as well.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    looking ahead we disposed of this Manning but the next one's gonna be a different ball game
    One down, the next one to go down times two! Make it so.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    What we really need is to get healthy. With mcgraths break out we will have 3 tes that can play. And we need to get flowers healthy and hope fishers concussion wasnt bad. Also jeff allen as well.
    Jeff Allen is not a starting Olineman IMO. But he is who we have. Fisher has been man-handled most of the time and is playing out of the position he has been playing since high school. At 6'8", he may have a tough go as far as staying healthy is concerned. I think his height is a disadvantage at his position. But that's just me.
    SHUT IT

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 747

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Jeff Allen is not a starting Olineman IMO. But he is who we have. Fisher has been man-handled most of the time and is playing out of the position he has been playing since high school. At 6'8", he may have a tough go as far as staying healthy is concerned. I think his height is a disadvantage at his position. But that's just me.
    Inaccurate assessment. He's had some struggles, yes, but manhandled most of the time, no. I've watched Fisher closely via NFL Game Rewind and I know he hasn't been "manhandled most of the time".

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Inaccurate assessment. He's had some struggles, yes, but manhandled most of the time, no. I've watched Fisher closely via NFL Game Rewind and I know he hasn't been "manhandled most of the time".
    I politely disagree. He gave away at least 5 pressures, 2 sacks, and 2 holding penalties vs philly. PFF has him ranked 144 out of 157 offensive tackles at this time. Fletcher Cox and D. Ware simply pushed him out of the way or ran around him. I've also watched some of the games on DVR and from what I can see he's got a lot of work to do to compete at this level. That said, I hope he comes back from his concussion and plays well.
    SHUT IT

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,045
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 747

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I politely disagree. He gave away at least 5 pressures, 2 sacks, and 2 holding penalties vs philly. PFF has him ranked 144 out of 157 offensive tackles at this time. Fletcher Cox and D. Ware simply pushed him out of the way or ran around him. I've also watched some of the games on DVR and from what I can see he's got a lot of work to do to compete at this level. That said, I hope he comes back from his concussion and plays well.
    Ware hardly ever lined up across from him in the Dallas game, it was Albert that Ware went against predominantly. Cox got him a couple times in the Philly game in the 1st half, but not in the 2nd half and PFF ratings of O-Lineman are totally worthless.

    Sorry, but it's not a question of anyone's opinion. I know what I've seen & I've watched the games & Fisher very closely multiple times. I don't have any doubt Fisher can compete at this level once he gets experience under his belt.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,039
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    One down, the next one to go down times two! Make it so.
    hope your right bro
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Game 3 thoughts
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 02:00 PM
  2. Game 2 thoughts
    By matthewschiefs in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:18 PM
  3. Thoughts on the game
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:05 AM
  4. Thoughts about the game
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:19 AM
  5. Thoughts on the game
    By huck1974 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 11:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •