Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GAme 4 thoughts

Default GAme 4 thoughts

The good

Dexter Mccluster through out the week alot of talk about how he was a wasted pick. I disagree I've been high on him. If used right he can be a weapon he showed some of that today

The Defense. Outside of 1 play they were OUTSTANDING and they did it without there best CB. That's a great sign

THEY FINISHED them off and TOOK over the game. In the past we have seen this team crumble in close games late. They've done the opposite this year

The bad.

The turnovers While one was just an amazing bounce for the Giants they can't turn the ball over 2 times and exepect to win very often. It just won't happen

MR. D BOWE effort on some plays or lack there of. I am very harsh on Bowe because I know he has a ton of talent his effort and quitting on a route is just never acceptable he did that today. He needs a bit of a fire under his rear although he did get a td late his effort early in the game can really hurt this team
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I agree with everything. Also our online did much better on pass protection shows

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I agree with everything. Also our online did much better on pass protection shows
    It looked like Eric Fisher was having a pretty good game prior to leaving with a possible concussion ( Justin Tuck only had one tackle ).

Chiefs 3rd down efficiency 9/16

Giants 3rd down efficiency 1/14.

^^ You don't win with that sort of 1 for 14 stat.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 09-29-2013 at 04:41 PM.

I fear us playing a really good defense. Yeah we are winning, but our defense keeps surrendering too many passes to good receivers. Cruz and Bryant ate our lunch. If our offense gets stopped, our defense may not be able to stop a good passing team.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    It looked like Eric Fisher was having a pretty good game prior to leaving with a possible concussion ( Justin Tuck only had one tackle ).
    Fisher had 1 false start but that was really the only bad thing. Reid did confirm he had a concussion so now with all the new rules he will have to past all the test to be able to play next week
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I was impressed with rookie cornerback Marcus Cooper. It's nice to have able reserves to come off the bench and play when needed. Thanks - again - to San Fran - for rejecting this guy.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I was impressed with rookie cornerback Marcus Cooper. It's nice to have able reserves to come off the bench and play when needed. Thanks - again - to San Fran - for rejecting this guy.
    Forgot to mention him we needed someone to step up and he did big time
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I fear us playing a really good defense. Yeah we are winning, but our defense keeps surrendering too many passes to good receivers. Cruz and Bryant ate our lunch. If our offense gets stopped, our defense may not be able to stop a good passing team.
    What?...defense can't stop good passing team...what are Cowgirls, Eagles and Giants...all good passing offenses and aside from a couple of plays they shut them down...the other team gets paid too and these highly skilled guys are going to make some plays not to mention Flowers our best CB was hurt and not even playing in today's game...

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

The bad.

The turnovers While one was just an amazing bounce for the Giants they can't turn the ball over 2 times and exepect to win very often. It just won't happen
    This actually makes me happy. Now at least we see that we can still win despite turning the ball over. We weren't going to have that amazing turnover differential forever, and now no one can say that the only reason we were winning was because of the luck of the turnover.

I think this game was good all the way around and I will not complain about anything, if we play 12 more games like this we will be in the playoffs. Turnovers will happen 3 in 4 games okay still +9 on the season, a lot better than last year at this time. I think Smith threw into coverage more today than the past and took a few more risks as well as throwing a few deeper balls. Lets get our two starting TE and top CB back in the line up and see what we can do. Although we found out we have a good rookie CB on the team.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast