Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GAme 4 thoughts

Default GAme 4 thoughts

The good

Dexter Mccluster through out the week alot of talk about how he was a wasted pick. I disagree I've been high on him. If used right he can be a weapon he showed some of that today

The Defense. Outside of 1 play they were OUTSTANDING and they did it without there best CB. That's a great sign

THEY FINISHED them off and TOOK over the game. In the past we have seen this team crumble in close games late. They've done the opposite this year

The bad.

The turnovers While one was just an amazing bounce for the Giants they can't turn the ball over 2 times and exepect to win very often. It just won't happen

MR. D BOWE effort on some plays or lack there of. I am very harsh on Bowe because I know he has a ton of talent his effort and quitting on a route is just never acceptable he did that today. He needs a bit of a fire under his rear although he did get a td late his effort early in the game can really hurt this team
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Ware hardly ever lined up across from him in the Dallas game, it was Albert that Ware went against predominantly. Cox got him a couple times in the Philly game in the 1st half, but not in the 2nd half and PFF ratings of O-Lineman are totally worthless.

Sorry, but it's not a question of anyone's opinion. I know what I've seen & I've watched the games & Fisher very closely multiple times. I don't have any doubt Fisher can compete at this level once he gets experience under his belt.
    We will have to disagree here then. Here's another one - bench Shawn Smith and Dante Robinson and start Cooper opposite Flowers.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    We will have to disagree here then. Here's another one - bench Shawn Smith and Dante Robinson and start Cooper opposite Flowers.
    Uh, no, sorry but as said before, I'm not giving an opinion here regarding Fisher, as I know what I've seen. Any disagreement is totally one-sided.

Regarding Cooper, I'll have to watch the game later on.

Uh, no, sorry but as said before, I'm not giving an opinion here regarding Fisher, as I know what I've seen. Any disagreement is totally one-sided.

Regarding Cooper, I'll have to watch the game later on.
    Any disagreement is totally one-sided? What are you rambling about??? Is your assessment of Fisher the final say? I'm glad you like the guy - but IN MY OPINION - and it is just that - an opinion - he has a lot of work to do to compete at this level. I wish the guy the best - but I just don't see it - YET.
    SHUT IT

Any disagreement is totally one-sided? What are you rambling about??? Is your assessment of Fisher the final say? I'm glad you like the guy - but IN MY OPINION - and it is just that - an opinion - he has a lot of work to do to compete at this level. I wish the guy the best - but I just don't see it - YET.
    I'm telling you what I've SEEN !! I have two eyes. If somebody tells me that in their opinion the sky is pink & I look up and see it's blue, then the disagreement is indeed one-sided. I go with what I see, not somebody else's opinion & I don't care about someone's opinion when it doesn't stack up with what I've SEEN.

I've seen the previous three guys ( O'Callaghan, Richardson, and Winston ) that played the RT position before Fisher, who had more NFL experience than Fisher does at this point & Fisher is competing better than any of them. Those previous 3 guys were consistently BAD. Fisher has not been consistently bad. He's had his struggles, yes, & certainly he has room for improvement, but manhandled most of the time, like you were suggesting, no, because that is not what I've SEEN.

I'm telling you what I've SEEN !! I have two eyes. If somebody tells me that in their opinion the sky is pink & I look up and see it's blue, then the disagreement is indeed one-sided. I go with what I see, not somebody else's opinion & I don't care about someone's opinion when it doesn't stack up with what I've SEEN.

I've seen the previous three guys ( O'Callaghan, Richardson, and Winston ) that played the RT position before Fisher, who had more NFL experience than Fisher does at this point & Fisher is competing better than any of them. Those previous 3 guys were consistently BAD. Fisher has not been consistently bad. He's had his struggles, yes, & certainly he has room for improvement, but manhandled most of the time, like you were suggesting, no, because that is not what I've SEEN.
    Wow. I certainly have not seen Fisher playing at an NFL level. Not even close. Not yet. With that, I bid you good night.
    SHUT IT

Wow. I certainly have not seen Fisher playing at an NFL level. Not even close. Not yet. With that, I bid you good night.
    Then you simply haven't watched him closely & have only taken note of a handful of plays.....plain and simple.

Sean smith has actually been playing good oposite of flowers. No need to replace him witj cooper. But cooper did a great job and earned some more playing time. Maybe replace robinson as 3rd on depth chart or at nickel back.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I fear us playing a really good defense. Yeah we are winning, but our defense keeps surrendering too many passes to good receivers. Cruz and Bryant ate our lunch. If our offense gets stopped, our defense may not be able to stop a good passing team.
    You guys look like the 2011 49ers. 49ers had one of the top rushing D. They weren't so good in pass D. Chiefs prolly have a better pass D then the 2011 9ers. They had a great overall D and a decent offense. They also struggled against good D. But don't worry. Alex Smith is smart. He's actually the one who can beat Seattle at their house, Alex always has always had good games against them, so just in case you meet em in the SB. anyways, my 9ers were one of the last in passing offense and top 10 rushing. They took care of the football. Got a lot of turnovers. And look where they ended up, NFCCG. Titans will be a decent test. They have an alright D. Real test will be the Broncos and Texans. Hopefully you guys get to the SB.
    Last edited by AudioFunk; 09-30-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks AudioFunk! We're starting to get excitipated around here!!!

gotta agree w/ you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast