Thread: calling out my man hali pr mmh

Default calling out my man hali pr mmh

Just calling you out and see why your not around to cheer kn the chiefs when there doing good? You only come on when you find something.negetive.

It honeslty has crossed my mind you might be geno smith himself cuz your not on here on sundays and all you do is b.I.t.c.h about alex smith and go on amd on about geno whIich he CHOKED on sunday. So are you really geno and just made a false name to cry some more that you werent 1st pick in the draft.

If your not geno then why cant you get over it and support the chiefs and have positive feedback amd support. Even if its criticism theres a positive way of being suportive and cautious/skeptic as the same time your rooting for them. By you not showing up except when you find aomething.negetive it just defeats your posts and makes it all hogwash and everythings your just to bitter and just complaining just to complain. If your not going to get over geno until you realize that geno is a but then your going to miss out.

Not trying to start a war but its a little upsetting that I even gave time of day to read your crap if your not here to root for them amd seee how good alex has been. Yes I want to rub it in your face just a little. Lol I was skeptical a little of alex as well but never once did I not think alex was the best option. Iv always hated geno and his reputation of wanabe gangster and all that. I dont think geno is a starter but thats just my opinion cuz I dont like him. But alex smith is by far the best option we had and far as im concerned I hope we sign him long term. Due to I hope were not that high in draft again to snag a frnachise qb again.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Just calling you out and see why your not around to cheer kn the chiefs when there doing good? You only come on when you find something.negetive.

It honeslty has crossed my mind you might be geno smith himself cuz your not on here on sundays and all you do is b.I.t.c.h about alex smith and go on amd on about geno whIich he CHOKED on sunday. So are you really geno and just made a false name to cry some more that you werent 1st pick in the draft.

If your not geno then why cant you get over it and support the chiefs and have positive feedback amd support. Even if its criticism theres a positive way of being suportive and cautious/skeptic as the same time your rooting for them. By you not showing up except when you find aomething.negetive it just defeats your posts and makes it all hogwash and everythings your just to bitter and just complaining just to complain. If your not going to get over geno until you realize that geno is a but then your going to miss out.

Not trying to start a war but its a little upsetting that I even gave time of day to read your crap if your not here to root for them amd seee how good alex has been. Yes I want to rub it in your face just a little. Lol I was skeptical a little of alex as well but never once did I not think alex was the best option. Iv always hated geno and his reputation of wanabe gangster and all that. I dont think geno is a starter but thats just my opinion cuz I dont like him. But alex smith is by far the best option we had and far as im concerned I hope we sign him long term. Due to I hope were not that high in draft again to snag a frnachise qb again.
    It has been peaceful the last couple weeks. Why FEED the TROLL???

Just want to see what he has to say for himself. If hes eating some crow. I are some crow on mccluster and I want to know if he will own up.

Plus im not really calling him out. Meant it in a playful way.

IF he is a Chiefs fan he is a negative nanny and is not happy unless he has something to complain about, notice that is a big if. I really believe that he an Oakland fan coming in here just to stir the pot when the Chiefs are having problems and right now he can't stir it so he will not come in.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    Just calling you out and see why your not around to cheer kn the chiefs when there doing good? You only come on when you find something.negetive....
    You just answered your own question. Don't worry though. I'm sure he'll be back as soon as the Chiefs lose or Alex has a bad game.

Personally, I have enjoyed not having to wade through his long, one sided, circular-reasoning diatribes just to get to posts that I want to read. Can't you just enjoy his absence while it lasts?

Also, I seem to recall that he made a bet with someone here (I forgot who) that he would leave the forum if the Chiefs made it to 4-0. Could it be that he is actually honoring his bet? Maybe he has left the Crowd and joined the Planet or the Pride and is now sharing his "wisdom" on one of those sights under a new alias.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Here it is, the thread i said woulc come out depending on what happen in the first few games. Congrats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Here it is, the thread i said woulc come out depending on what happen in the first few games. Congrats!!!
    He's not being called out for being wrong about this team (which he was)

He's being called out for not coming around once he was wrong and the 1 time he does surface he does nothing but post negative things about a 3-0 at the time now 4-0 team and still pimping out his guy Geno who gave us the butt fumble 2 All not actions a fan of a team would do.

You could say he has some points and fact is he does but ONLY dwelling on the negatives with the team he is suppose to be a fan of and only showing the positives of a qb that is not on this team it's very fair to call him out on that's what he has done
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    He's not being called out for being wrong about this team (which he was)

He's being called out for not coming around once he was wrong and the 1 time he does surface he does nothing but post negative things about a 3-0 at the time now 4-0 team and still pimping out his guy Geno who gave us the butt fumble 2 All not actions a fan of a team would do.

You could say he has some points and fact is he does but ONLY dwelling on the negatives with the team he is suppose to be a fan of and only showing the positives of a qb that is not on this team it's very fair to call him out on that's what he has done
    Correct. Hes entitled to his own opinion as everyone is but we dont dissappear amd only post negtive posts. Hes not on here cuz he knows he is was wrong about both smiths. Geno so far is a bust. Repeat so far. Meaning jury is still out and alex has been good if not great so far. He prollyad that were 4-0 and wish we had lost just so he could prove his point. I dont have all the answers amd I might be wrong but atleast I still show up amd support amd be a positive. If he would just come on and post positives amd not just one sided negatives then no one woulr have a problem with him. We all know the chiefs must improve but still why he gotta be so negative all the time. I myself come on here to try amd keep my ownself positive amd dont wanna come on here reading his negative post. Unless he has positive to go along with it. I still have the taste of last few years in my head so its still kinda hard to believe were 4-0 so trying not to be to positive or negtive. We just want mmh to be balanced.

EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD posts by all!!!! I've been an out-of-state fan of the Chiefs since the late '60s and ChiefsCrowd has made being a Chiefs fan SO MUCH MORE FUN!!!! But MMO/MMH has been a downer since the day he arrived. I gave him credit when he did his "apology thread", but he has hardly posted in the last 3 weeks.

WHY???? Because he is NOT a Chiefs Fan. He's a Geno fan. He's a MMO/MMH fan. He is not interested in the Chiefs unless he can tell Chiefs fans that they are all fools.

We have fans from all teams come here and be respectful and decent and they always get treated with the utmost respect and friendship. Though I must admit I got a bit nasty with a Raiders fan a while back. My bad. I got slapped for it and have been decent since. But MMO/MMH is a fake and a phony. Not even willing to show his true colors. In the military enemy troops that don't wear their uniform are called spies and they get SHOT!!!

My opinion??? One more unbalanced post from him and it is time for the "BAN HAMMER" to get used....permanently!!!! If all he wants to do is ignore the good and complain about the bad then he needs to GO!