Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 402

Thread: Official In Game Thread - Chiefs at Titans - 10/6

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 61

    Default Official In Game Thread - Chiefs at Titans - 10/6


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs


    at

    Tennesee Titans


    Sunday, October 6, 12:00 CDT
    at
    LP Field


    Nashville, Tennessee





    Television coverage:

    CBS


    Watch online:


    VIPBoxOnLine.eu
    SeriousSportsTV.net
    atdhe.eu
    FeedToAll.eu
    American Football @ Day.to
    ilemi.pe (scroll down to Chiefs game)
    FirstRowUS1.eu

    Before watching any streams please READ THIS important message
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    MatthewsChiefs can't stand MatthewsChiefs

  2. #391
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    134
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 79

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My poor son was so tired but he made it through. Of course my yelling and such kinda jerked him awake at times... hehe. Nice to be 5-0 but that last game was close, but good for the ending results :)

  3. #392
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,172
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    a great come back win vs a 3-1 team. man those turnovers change a game in the blink of an eye

    GO COWBOYS !!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  4. #393
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 852

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Phew!! This was a tough one, today. It looked like it might get away from them.

    Raiders are next at Arrowhead and it's PAYBACK TIME !!!
    Andy Reid's formal introduction into how to truly hate an opposing team. Welcome to Raiders week. Next week is another test. Can our O-line finally beat the Raiders D-line.

  5. #394
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Dallas up 14-0

  6. #395
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 659
    Given: 814

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Andy Reid's formal introduction into how to truly hate an opposing team. Welcome to Raiders week. Next week is another test. Can our O-line finally beat the Raiders D-line.
    Brother, you got that right. From 2007 through 2012 the Raiders have won every single game at Arrowhead and it primarily due to the Raiders Defensive front obliterating the Chiefs O-Line. I hope Eric Fisher gets back on the field, just for the sake of getting a game against the Raiders experience under his belt, as he'll learn valuable experience from it.

  7. #396
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 447

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    The next three games are at home. I hope we can go 8-0!


  8. #397
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    794
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

    Default


    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Brother, you got that right. From 2007 through 2012 the Raiders have won every single game at Arrowhead and it primarily due to the Raiders Defensive front obliterating the Chiefs O-Line. I hope Eric Fisher gets back on the field, just for the sake of getting a game against the Raiders experience under his belt, as he'll learn valuable experience from it.
    o-line play + receivers making themselves a target, the two keys for us next weekend

  9. #398
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 852

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    o-line play + receivers making themselves a target, the two keys for us next weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Brother, you got that right. From 2007 through 2012 the Raiders have won every single game at Arrowhead and it primarily due to the Raiders Defensive front obliterating the Chiefs O-Line. I hope Eric Fisher gets back on the field, just for the sake of getting a game against the Raiders experience under his belt, as he'll learn valuable experience from it.
    Personally I think the Raiders game is going to be a great opportunity for Reid to put this O-line under the microscope, and really see where we stand in our division. This Raiders D-line has given us fits for years, even more than the Broncos or Chargers D-lines.

  10. #399
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 659
    Given: 814

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Personally I think the Raiders game is going to be a great opportunity for Reid to put this O-line under the microscope, and really see where we stand in our division. This Raiders D-line has given us fits for years, even more than the Broncos or Chargers D-lines.
    The Chiefs O-Line is long overdue to win the war in the trenches against Oakland in their matchups at Arrowhead. They must win this time around.

    Anybody thinking that this game against the Raiders this coming Sunday is going to be a cakewalk is liable to be in for a rude awakening. The Raiders have played much better than many people anticipated, thus far, and Pryor is not an easy QB to defend against.

  11. #400
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,638
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 122

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    The Chiefs O-Line is long overdue to win the war in the trenches against Oakland in their matchups at Arrowhead. They must win this time around.

    Anybody thinking that this game against the Raiders this coming Sunday is going to be a cakewalk is liable to be in for a rude awakening. The Raiders have played much better than many people anticipated, thus far, and Pryor is not an easy QB to defend against.

    1-5 against them the past 3 years

Similar Threads

  1. Official In Game Thread - Chiefs @ Steelers - 8/24
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
  2. Official Chiefs at Broncos Game Day Thread 12-30-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:25 PM
  3. Official Chiefs vs. Chargers Game Day Thread 09-30-12
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:33 PM
  4. Official Chiefs (6-8) vs. Raiders (7-7) Game Day Thread
    By TopekaRoy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:11 PM
  5. Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 10:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •