Thread: thank you texaschief amd dempsey

Default thank you texaschief amd dempsey

Just wanted to say thanks for making the mods aware of mmh. Even after they replied to you in the forumn mmh posted more and talking more crap. So I hope he will be dealt with. he is a habitual liar amd a chief hater. He cant stand the chiefs to win without geno amd bashes the chiefs or alex smith and fisher every chamce he has. I never agreed with every choice the chiefs make but I dont cry amd bash the team. Amd even when I dont agree I cam see the other sides reasoning.

Anyways just wanted to say thank you for getting the mods attention for mmh. pioli was a cancer and mmh is a cancer to this forum.

No problem.

I'm going to say something and if this upsets people then so be it

I completely but respectfully disagree with action taken on My Man Hail.

People on here need to CHILL OUT. Do I agree with much My Man says. HELL NO. But he has just as right to his opinion as I do mine. And really does the fact that My man has a man crush on Geno Smith effect any of our lifes in any way. Does the fact that someone says something on the internet really effect your life? Just remember the source of where it comes from and move on. The fact that people get so upset with somone giving there opinion on the internet just doesn't make sense to me.

And lets be fair My man did make a fair point. TexasChief started a thread that talks about Geno some NOT my man and people jump on my man for talking about Geno Smith in a thread someone else started talking about Geno Smith? Again that doesn't make sense to me at all.

Anther thing I will point out he recently even admitted that he was wrong about Alex Smith
    Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I will say I have been definitely wrong about Alex Smith.
    No one wants to talk about that And he does post links to websites that help form his opinion. Like he did with Fisher. Again I don't agree with him in the slightest but that doesn't mean his opinion is so far out there that he's a troll. Others share that opinion and they are some that get paid to break down the game so his opinion isn't far fetched. Again I don't buy much any media source says about the team but that doesn't mean you're wrong for buying what they say.

Look I think My man is a tad full of himself who thinks he has to be right and at times he lets that cloud his judgment. Which I think is the case when he goes after Fisher. But hey I'm hard on Bowe as some have noticed. Brdempsey is hard on others on the O line. Are we trolls to? He came around slowly on Smith maybe he would come around on Fisher.

Maybe I just have a soft spot for my man because I know what the feedback and responses that he gets is like. I've been accused of being a troll on my baseballs teams forum because I haven't been high on moves the front office has made over the course of years and I vent my frustration with it. Years of losing has that effect on people. And lets face it people called him a troll when he first came on bashing Pioli. No one would call him a troll for that today.

I've said my peace and again will respect any choice the mods make on this issue. But this is the internet people you're not going to like the views everyone on the internet. But chances are your life will go on same as it would before even with someone having different views.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Matt, his problem was he never said anything positive and lately had given over to fabricating lies to support his arguments. Not once did he ever say anything positive about what has transpired this season & the great turnaround from last year to this year.

He made it clear that he wanted Smith and Fisher to fail, just so he could say "see I told you". Remember the debate that took place regarding Berry being selected over Okung in 2010, shortly after that season? You didn't see me coming here & smearing any egg in anyone's face when Berry was lost for the season in the 1st game of 2011. I never made mention of it.

Also his problem is that he only comes on when he has something negitive. He just need to be more balanced. He comes across as a chief hater. I think people get frustrated with him cuz no one can talk sense into him.

The issue has been resolved and no further discussion on the subject is required.

Thank you all, in advance, for your cooperation in this matter.