Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Perfect into the bye week?

Default Perfect into the bye week?

Who remembers this? Unfortunately it was the SI jinx edition and we lost the next game. Will we be 9-0 going into the bye week?

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    I'm with you. It's a lot more fun believing we will come back and win, and then it actually happens(!) than it is thinking the whole time that we are gonna lose. That's too depressing for me. I'll have plenty of time to be depressed after​ we lose. No need to feel like that when we still have a chance to win.
    Don't worry the 2013 Chiefs with Alex Smith under center are the real deal. Never listen to the forty whiner haters they are a sad lot Alex is a great QB and team leader who took the 2012 49ers team to within 2 muffed punts of the Super Bowl. Now Alex is doing similar great things with this Chiefs team. Dude was a total steal for 2 2nd round picks. The defense is playing lights out hard because they are talented and know Alex always gives them a chance to win games.

Quote Originally Posted by KCGM View Post
    Just found this site NICE 1st post greetings Chiefs Crowd!! So cool to see our Chiefs at 5-0!! Chiefs FO Andy Reid & Alex Smith BIG factors in the teams turnaround. Alex is a great QB a good football player and a good human being. Took a lot of uncalled for crap from retarded clueless forty whiner fans who tried to run his azz outta town. Alex said he was going to "stick it" to the haters and he sure is doing a great job of it. Alex is an elite NFL game manager QB in his prime who knows and does what it takes to WIN football games. Alex is 25-5-1 since 2011 that's #1 in the NFL. A lot of 49ers fans have egg on their faces looks good on em to. And look at Crapernick and the 49ers now...they got destroyed by Seattle and Indy and their passing game is a farce ranked 31st in the NFL HAHAHA!!! GO ALEX GO!! GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!
    Folks, I think we have found our ANTI-MyManHali! (That's a good thing KCGM.)

Welcome to ChiefsCrowd. Make yourself at home.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Don't worry the 2013 Chiefs with Alex Smith under center are the real deal. Never listen to the forty whiner haters they are a sad lot Alex is a great QB and team leader who took the 2012 49ers team to within 2 muffed punts of the Super Bowl. Now Alex is doing similar great things with this Chiefs team. Dude was a total steal for 2 2nd round picks. The defense is playing lights out hard because they are talented and know Alex always gives them a chance to win games.
    This is what I've been telling people all along, that were bashing Alex when the trade went down and I pointed out about Oakland's trade for Carson Palmer ( they gave up a 1st and two 2nd rounders ) and he's no longer even with the Raiders and the picks are long gone. I kept trying to tell people that what happened in SF was irrelevant & it's what he does in KC that really counts. It's counting for a QUITE A LOT, thus far.

That Dang Alex Smith. By being 5-0 our chances of being better that 8-8 is going to cost us our second rounder next year. That stupid winning QB turning this franchise around is not worth 2 second rounders.

I will say this, even though I've said many times to take them one game at a time:

We very well could be witnessing the greatest turnaround in team history. In fact, some might rightfully suggest, we already have.

And it's not a Cinderella-type scenario like 2010, either.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    I will say this, even though I've said many times to take them one game at a time:

We very well could be witnessing the greatest turnaround in team history. In fact, some might rightfully suggest, we already have.

I don't know, I would have to give a vote to INDY after Peyton left and Luck took over. That was pretty impressive because I thought that team was so bad that Luck alone wouldn't help them. We knew we had talent but poor coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't know, I would have to give a vote to INDY after Peyton left and Luck took over. That was pretty impressive because I thought that team was so bad that Luck alone wouldn't help them. We knew we had talent but poor coaching.
    The Chiefs team history.

The Chiefs team history.
    Sorry... Yes I would have to agree. But you could put it up there in NFL History as well.

I heard that no other team in NFL history has started the season 5-0 after going 2-14 the previous year.

The Colts were 2-14 in 2011 and finished 2012 at 11-5. That's very impressive, but they were 2-3 after their first 5 games. We are already 3 games ahead of were they were last year at his point. I'm sure that is due in large part to the fact that Luck was a rookie QB and he needed time to adjust to playing at the NFL level, while Smith is an experienced QB who has won consistently over the last two seasons.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Just found this site NICE 1st post greetings Chiefs Crowd!! So cool to see our Chiefs at 5-0!! Chiefs FO Andy Reid & Alex Smith BIG factors in the teams turnaround. Alex is a great QB a good football player and a good human being. Took a lot of uncalled for crap from retarded clueless forty whiner fans who tried to run his azz outta town. Alex said he was going to "stick it" to the haters and he sure is doing a great job of it. Alex is an elite NFL game manager QB in his prime who knows and does what it takes to WIN football games. Alex is 25-5-1 since 2011 that's #1 in the NFL. A lot of 49ers fans have egg on their faces looks good on em to. And look at Crapernick and the 49ers now...they got destroyed by Seattle and Indy and their passing game is a farce ranked 31st in the NFL HAHAHA!!! GO ALEX GO!! GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!
    Y'all... seriously? No red flags at all on these 2 posts? 2 days after forum drama and the hammer, some "new guy" shows up and goes to the other extreme on Alex Smith and posts the EXACT OPPOSITE VIEW on all the talking points.

C'mon, man.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast