Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Perfect into the bye week?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    139
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12

    Default Perfect into the bye week?


    0 Not allowed!
    Who remembers this? Unfortunately it was the SI jinx edition and we lost the next game. Will we be 9-0 going into the bye week?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,358
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 217
    Given: 58

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Who remembers this? Unfortunately it was the SI jinx edition and we lost the next game. Will we be 9-0 going into the bye week?
    AAAAHHHH!!! Delete, delete, delete!

    Seriously, though, I don't see why we can't be 9-0 going into the bye week. We face The Raiders, Texans and Browns at home the next 3 weeks. All of those look very winnable at this point although Cleveland probably scares me the most. (I never would have said THAT at the beginning of the season!) After that we have a road game against the Bills. This is our year to finally stick it to them.

    Unfortunately, I could see us losing 4 or 5 out of 6 after the bye week. The Broncos twice, @San Diego and @home against the Colts will all be tough games. I could even see us losing in Oakland. The Raiders are better with Pryor at QB, they intercepted Rivers 3 times last night to beat the Chargers and are starting to gain some confidence.

    That would still put us at 12-4 or 11-5 and in the playoffs, but you don't want back into the playoffs with a bunch of losses. The bye is still a month away though and hopefully by then our offense will be in sync and our defense will be a little stouter.
    Last edited by TopekaRoy; 10-07-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    1 Not allowed!
    Yup, that was a whole decade ago. Let's NOT get ahead of ourselves, although it would be nice.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    1,771
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I see us losing 2 of next 3 games. Houston and browns. Raiders is a toss up.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Topeka< KS
    Posts
    2,358
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 217
    Given: 58

    Default


    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I see us losing 2 of next 3 games. Houston and browns. Raiders is a toss up.
    Yeah, but you "see" us losing every game (except for the Jaguars)!

    Titans game:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    There goes the game. We need to keep 3 score[s ah]ead to even have a chance our o can't close
    Giants game:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Say 2 TD 1Int or fumble. 270 yds passing. 1-3 point loss
    Eagles Game:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    philly by 14. i dont think we can score more then 17 and we will need about 32 to win. awefull secondary and we rarely pressure qb.
    Cowboys game:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    game over.. 20 pt loss
    Your eyesight hasn't been too good lately.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

    Originally Posted by Name Withheld
    I don't think anything that's what wrong is nearly Smiths Falls we have no offense of line I think the coaches are free to call certain place I think he would absolutely do better with a different office of coordinator

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,193
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Yeah, but you "see" us losing every game (except for the Jaguars)!

    Titans game:



    Giants game:



    Eagles Game:



    Cowboys game:



    Your eyesight hasn't been too good lately.
    100% correct. Please lordy just dissappear with mmh your just as negative as he is. Atlease he doesnt show up during the game amd try to bring everyone elae down. **** im nervous to when a bad play happens and.it doesnt help to come.on here and see you say **** game'm over we lost and **** like that. Just stop saying were going to lose everytime something bad happens. Please.
    Last edited by jason1981; 10-08-2013 at 01:52 AM.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,761
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I see us losing 2 of next 3 games. Houston and browns. Raiders is a toss up.

    Dude. smh



    Can the Chiefs lose a couple games between now and the bye week? Absolutely.


    The question that needs to be asked is, SHOULD the Chiefs lose any of their next 4 games?



    I think the answer to that is, absolutely not. The Raiders played well Sunday night, but does that mean they are better than the 5-0 Chiefs? As long as the Chiefs can contain Pryor, they should walk over Oakland. But the mobile QB has been a problem for KC so far. The Texans have been good the last few seasons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good THIS season. (See NYG and PITT) The Browns are back with Weeden. Their defense is good, but Weeden makes too many mistakes to beat the Chiefs' defense. Going to Buffalo always sucks for the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs SHOULD win that game but the competitiveness of the Bills will depend on who's under center.


    Y'all... this Chiefs team is 5-0. It's ok to think your team can win a game again.



    You have OFFICIALLY been given permission to be optimistic heading into ANY game. REJOICE!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 115
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Dude. smh



    Can the Chiefs lose a couple games between now and the bye week? Absolutely.


    The question that needs to be asked is, SHOULD the Chiefs lose any of their next 4 games?



    I think the answer to that is, absolutely not. The Raiders played well Sunday night, but does that mean they are better than the 5-0 Chiefs? As long as the Chiefs can contain Pryor, they should walk over Oakland. But the mobile QB has been a problem for KC so far. The Texans have been good the last few seasons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good THIS season. (See NYG and PITT) The Browns are back with Weeden. Their defense is good, but Weeden makes too many mistakes to beat the Chiefs' defense. Going to Buffalo always sucks for the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs SHOULD win that game but the competitiveness of the Bills will depend on who's under center.


    Y'all... this Chiefs team is 5-0. It's ok to think your team can win a game again.



    You have OFFICIALLY been given permission to be optimistic heading into ANY game. REJOICE!
    The mobile QB has only been a problem when the blitz is picked up leaving only the secondary to cover the QB after they have gone man to man with their receivers.

    If the Chiefs can get pressure with just the front 5, leaving the ILB to man up against the QB they do great agains the running scared QB's.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 727

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    One game at a time. Up next, da raiters. Gotta dominate at the lines.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    623
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 76

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Notice the fans that don't have chief's names are better "Supporters" of the chiefs than the opposite? LOL sorry chiefster there's always exceptions to the rule

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The perfect scenerio
    By Sn@keIze in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 03:53 AM
  2. Perfect scenario for our first two picks
    By figcrostic in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:02 PM
  3. we got a perfect schedule for this year!!!
    By texaschief in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •