Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perfect into the bye week?

Default Perfect into the bye week?

Who remembers this? Unfortunately it was the SI jinx edition and we lost the next game. Will we be 9-0 going into the bye week?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I see us losing 2 of next 3 games. Houston and browns. Raiders is a toss up.

Dude. smh

Can the Chiefs lose a couple games between now and the bye week? Absolutely.

The question that needs to be asked is, SHOULD the Chiefs lose any of their next 4 games?

I think the answer to that is, absolutely not. The Raiders played well Sunday night, but does that mean they are better than the 5-0 Chiefs? As long as the Chiefs can contain Pryor, they should walk over Oakland. But the mobile QB has been a problem for KC so far. The Texans have been good the last few seasons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good THIS season. (See NYG and PITT) The Browns are back with Weeden. Their defense is good, but Weeden makes too many mistakes to beat the Chiefs' defense. Going to Buffalo always sucks for the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs SHOULD win that game but the competitiveness of the Bills will depend on who's under center.

Y'all... this Chiefs team is 5-0. It's ok to think your team can win a game again.

You have OFFICIALLY been given permission to be optimistic heading into ANY game. REJOICE!

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    But I think Lord-Chiefy is one who sets expectations so low so that he can only be pleasantly surprised and not overwhelmingly disappointed with a loss.
    Lord-Chiefy is just being pessimistic because he doesn't want any letdown and he doesn't count victory until it's in the bag for certain. Unlike MMH, he doesn't fabricate lies to support support an argument and does rejoice when the Chiefs win.

Now, as for what happens the rest of the season, it depends on the Chiefs staying healthy & continued improvement across the board. I'm not thinking about post-season ( although I believe the Chiefs have a good chance), as I'd rather just go one game at a time.

Do notice that nobody is talking about the draft next spring versus last year when everybody was talking about the draft at this point in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Dude. smh

Can the Chiefs lose a couple games between now and the bye week? Absolutely.

The question that needs to be asked is, SHOULD the Chiefs lose any of their next 4 games?

I think the answer to that is, absolutely not. The Raiders played well Sunday night, but does that mean they are better than the 5-0 Chiefs? As long as the Chiefs can contain Pryor, they should walk over Oakland. But the mobile QB has been a problem for KC so far. The Texans have been good the last few seasons, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're good THIS season. (See NYG and PITT) The Browns are back with Weeden. Their defense is good, but Weeden makes too many mistakes to beat the Chiefs' defense. Going to Buffalo always sucks for the Chiefs. I think the Chiefs SHOULD win that game but the competitiveness of the Bills will depend on who's under center.

Y'all... this Chiefs team is 5-0. It's ok to think your team can win a game again.

You have OFFICIALLY been given permission to be optimistic heading into ANY game. REJOICE!
    The mobile QB has only been a problem when the blitz is picked up leaving only the secondary to cover the QB after they have gone man to man with their receivers.

If the Chiefs can get pressure with just the front 5, leaving the ILB to man up against the QB they do great agains the running scared QB's.

I cant believe the lack of coverage of the chiefs. I sit and watch and wait for highlights and ffinally I get them and it's Tenn plays..lol.. I guess it's a good thing were under the radar, unfortunately it's only by the networks. Teams are watching and so are the public. I say keep on Rollin on!!!!

So MMh got the ban hammer, can we ban the guys who always brought stuff up to bring him out, can we ban the guys who were giving him **** last year when he said the year would not go well.

ANY WAYS

Should never look at every game as a win, any given sunday, it's why they play the game

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    So MMh got the ban hammer, can we ban the guys who always brought stuff up to bring him out, can we ban the guys who were giving him **** last year when he said the year would not go well.

ANY WAYS

Should never look at every game as a win, any given sunday, it's why they play the game
    no we cannot, he got the ban hammer because even in the good times he's always negative. We come here to speak, get info, and most of all CHEER on our chiefs and MMH didnt

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post

ANY WAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    no we cannot, he got the ban hammer because even in the good times he's always negative. We come here to speak, get info, and most of all CHEER on our chiefs and MMH didnt
    Last Warning! Anymore discussion on this topic will end in the closing of this, or any, thread. I and TS will field any questions or concerns you my have in a PM. This is NOT an open forum topic of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    I'm comin along guys..don't get panties in bunch. This team showed me a great deal in the 4th Qtr Sunday.
    You can come along as slow as you need to all I ask is during the games dont post oh there goes the game after bad plays. It just makes me more nervous that we might lose. I still can remember last year so its hard for myself to keep my nerves calm. Thats all I ask. Unless its at the end of game and we know we just lost the game for sure. I just want to keep my hopes up for long as I can in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1981 View Post
    ... I just want to keep my hopes up for long as I can in the games.
    I'm with you. It's a lot more fun believing we will come back and win, and then it actually happens(!) than it is thinking the whole time that we are gonna lose. That's too depressing for me. I'll have plenty of time to be depressed after​ we lose. No need to feel like that when we still have a chance to win.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Just found this site NICE 1st post greetings Chiefs Crowd!! So cool to see our Chiefs at 5-0!! Chiefs FO Andy Reid & Alex Smith BIG factors in the teams turnaround. Alex is a great QB a good football player and a good human being. Took a lot of uncalled for crap from retarded clueless forty whiner fans who tried to run his azz outta town. Alex said he was going to "stick it" to the haters and he sure is doing a great job of it. Alex is an elite NFL game manager QB in his prime who knows and does what it takes to WIN football games. Alex is 25-5-1 since 2011 that's #1 in the NFL. A lot of 49ers fans have egg on their faces looks good on em to. And look at Crapernick and the 49ers now...they got destroyed by Seattle and Indy and their passing game is a farce ranked 31st in the NFL HAHAHA!!! GO ALEX GO!! GO CHIEFS GO!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast