Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Perfect into the bye week?

Default Perfect into the bye week?

Who remembers this? Unfortunately it was the SI jinx edition and we lost the next game. Will we be 9-0 going into the bye week?

I'm with you Connecticut. F those talking heads. BTW. I was a hair's width away from putting a thousand clams down in Vegas early post season when the Chiefs were listed at 200:1 to win the Super Bowl this year. My wife said she would divorce me if I did. I will divorce my wife if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

i don't think KC will win in denver. It's very rare that it happens (6 wins since 1990, they have a great home field advantage). Offense needs to step up and score early and often. KC loses the game in a blow out fashion the media will have a field day with it, KC wins or loses in a really close game then the media will have a new attitude toward the chiefs. But not team has really shown they are the number 1 to beat or who've shown they are the favorites come playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    I'm with you Connecticut. F those talking heads. BTW. I was a hair's width away from putting a thousand clams down in Vegas early post season when the Chiefs were listed at 200:1 to win the Super Bowl this year. My wife said she would divorce me if I did. I will divorce my wife if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
    Ah hell NJ.....Cheaper to keep her. Lord knows I have learned that the hard way! A big score on the long Super Bowl odds would have been nice, but after all these years I wouldn't trade $200K for a Super Bowl. Rather have the win. And if you are any kind of successful in life (being from NJ you're probably not a broke schlumph like me) then what would $200K mean? NOTHING compared to going from 2-14 to Super Bowl Champions I suspect. SHOW ME THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

As an aside....I don't do Vegas...costs money to go there....but if you are familiar with a reliable online football betting site please PM it to me. Back when I was in college in the late '70s I made some good party money from a local bookie betting on the Chiefs. What little extra money I have would be better spent betting against the line than the way I waste it now.

GREAT to have another East Coast Chiefs fan here!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think we will be undefeated going into the bye
    And you weren't wrong!

GO CHIEFS!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Ah hell NJ.....Cheaper to keep her. Lord knows I have learned that the hard way! A big score on the long Super Bowl odds would have been nice, but after all these years I wouldn't trade $200K for a Super Bowl. Rather have the win. And if you are any kind of successful in life (being from NJ you're probably not a broke schlumph like me) then what would $200K mean? NOTHING compared to going from 2-14 to Super Bowl Champions I suspect. SHOW ME THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

As an aside....I don't do Vegas...costs money to go there....but if you are familiar with a reliable online football betting site please PM it to me. Back when I was in college in the late '70s I made some good party money from a local bookie betting on the Chiefs. What little extra money I have would be better spent betting against the line than the way I waste it now.

GREAT to have another East Coast Chiefs fan here!!!!!
    i live 2 hours away from Vegas driving... I put $20 on the chiefs to win the conference and $20 to win the Super Bowl before the season even started. It was 30:1 odds for conference and 60:1 for Super Bowl, doubt that goes up to 200:1

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    i live 2 hours away from Vegas driving... I put $20 on the chiefs to win the conference and $20 to win the Super Bowl before the season even started. It was 30:1 odds for conference and 60:1 for Super Bowl, doubt that goes up to 200:1
    When you collect on those bets you be damned sure to drink an extra beer for me!!!! The party after you win that first bet will be PHENOMENAL!!!! The party after the second I probably won't survive!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567