Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Injury update

Default Injury update

Kelce had arthroscopic surgery on his knee & may be lost for the year -- that's bad news.

Eric Fisher returned to practice today -- that's good news.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...s-out-practice

I wish those idiotic columnists over at nfl.com would quit making Fisher out to be some sort of scapegoat. FFS, he hasn't played 4 full games, is playing out of position, and he isn't the only player on the Chiefs O-Line to have struggles from time to time.

Any news on Fasano?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Any news on Fasano?
    Not yet, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

I really want to see the two TE sets that I know Reid has in his book. Our O is severely handicapped not having our full group of TEs.

More concerned about Travis Kelce than Eric Fisher. The whole reason why we drafted him is because we couldn't rely on Tony Moeaki staying healthy. I like McGrath and Fasano but the revolving door of TE's gets silly after a certain point.

Hope Eric Fisher tapes TWO sandwiches on his helmet. It's Raiders week.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I really want to see the two TE sets that I know Reid has in his book. Our O is severely handicapped not having our full group of TEs.
    No doubt, and it's looking like the Chiefs are lucky to have been able to pick up McGrath. If they could just have a healthy Fasano & McGrath, it add a lot to their Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    More concerned about Travis Kelce than Eric Fisher. The whole reason why we drafted him is because we couldn't rely on Tony Moeaki staying healthy. I like McGrath and Fasano but the revolving door of TE's gets silly after a certain point.

Hope Eric Fisher tapes TWO sandwiches on his helmet. It's Raiders week.

Hope Fisher comes back completely P.O.'d and busts some Raiders heads and bodies on Sunday, especially after the negative articles posted on NFL.com about him.
    Last edited by brdempsey69; 10-09-2013 at 05:05 PM.

The good news is that arthroscopic surgery is not the "death sentence" that it used to be. I hope he has a complete and speedy recovery.

The news on Kelce isn't good for sure we just seem to be cursed at TE since Tony left
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

I guess we draft a TE next year then

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Kelce had arthroscopic surgery on his knee & may be lost for the year -- that's bad news.
    I didn't think Arthroscopic surgery was that serious, a 6 to 8 week thing at most. I'd like to know exactly what they DID to his knee. Can you do something as major as re-attaching tendons arthroscopically (is that a word?) or do you have to open up the knee for that? Maybe Jap1 can shed some light on the procedure.

If anyone gets any more detailed info, please post it in this thread.

Good news about Fisher. Yeah, he is still struggling but I think the o-line is better with him in it. It's important for him to play to further his development.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast