Thread: NFL.com power rankings week 6

Default NFL.com power rankings week 6

Nice.....but we still have to beat the Raiders Sunday and that is NEVER an easy task. Our season only gets tougher from here and our offense really needs to kick their game up about 5 or 6 notches. The way things are going now, we are a contender to make the playoffs. Maybe even win a playoff game. If our offense gets it together then the sky is the limit.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Nice.....but we still have to beat the Raiders Sunday and that is NEVER an easy task. Our season only gets tougher from here and our offense really needs to kick their game up about 5 or 6 notches. The way things are going now, we are a contender to make the playoffs. Maybe even win a playoff game. If our offense gets it together then the sky is the limit.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
    agreed. I think that ranking is a little too high based on what I've seen from our offense. We need to focus on beating Oakland this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
    As things stand right now, they probably will have a winning season. However, if the Offense does kick it up a few notches like you are suggesting, then they have a chance to get to the post-season & win once they get there. I had posted here before the regular season started that I didn't believe that anybody was going to score much against the Chiefs Defense this year & it's looking like that is clearly going to be the case.

Exactly so brdempsey! If the offense could get to where they consistently (or at least almost consistently) put 21 points on the board then I don't see many teams that could beat us.

Don't get me wrong....I LOVE being 5-0! But I'd love it even more if our offense was putting a few more points on the board every week and putting the other team away a little bit earlier than the last half of the 4th quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    agreed. I think that ranking is a little too high based on what I've seen from our offense. We need to focus on beating Oakland this weekend.
    Yup, I cannot reiterate this enough: ONE GAME AT A TIME.