Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guinness world record -Arrowhead Stadium

Default Guinness world record -Arrowhead Stadium

ATTENTION ALL KC CHIEFS FANS!!!

Some of you may not know, but a local Facebook group was able to schedule the people at Guinness World Records to come and record the crowd noise level at Arrowhead Stadium during the Chiefs/Raiders game this weekend. The Seattle Seahawks recently broke the record during one of their home games with a decibel level of 136.6. We must beat this record. Seattle only had a little over 68,000 fans in attendance. Arrowhead holds a little over 76,400. We must fill Arrowhead to its capacity and cheer like never before. We must take that record from them and claim the world record as the loudest stadium on Earth!! So spread the word to every Chiefs fan you know no matter where they are. Share this post and/or copy and paste it anywhere and everywhere. Thanks and GO CHIEFS!!

-Posted from Terrorhead Returns

eh.....we are hanging our hats on 6-0 and counting....the record is the feather in that hat. Take some pride in what your team is doing Doobs!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    eh.....we are hanging our hats on 6-0 and counting....the record is the feather in that hat. Take some pride in what your team is doing Doobs!!
    Oh It's awesome, but i hope its a stepping stone to greater things. I follow too many teams that fail to achieve greater (Braves, Jayhawks basketball, Montana State football, yes some of those have won a championship but have broke fans hearts more often) things so i still have that feeling in the back that something will go wrong

Thats a shame, im fuc kin pumped and feel great about this team. The offense has only been together 6 games, we have two injured starting TEs, O line has a rookie that switched from his natural position....they will get it together. Offense always comes along slower...and this defense is LIGHTS OUT!! Get excited man...if you wait til its over, then its no fun!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Oh It's awesome, but i hope its a stepping stone to greater things. I follow too many teams that fail to achieve greater (Braves, Jayhawks basketball, Montana State football, yes some of those have won a championship but have broke fans hearts more often) things so i still have that feeling in the back that something will go wrong
    I feel you paind doobs

Cleveland indians (HEY AT LEAST YOU HAVE 95) and the Chiefs pro sports wise I've been depressed for years

Last year was the worse year I've ever been through the Indians and Chiefs were both laughing stocks this year they have both made insane turnarounds. Good times are ahead until proven otherwise is the way I look at it. It's what I've had to do
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Good to see you Canada!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I feel you paind doobs

Cleveland indians (HEY AT LEAST YOU HAVE 95) and the Chiefs pro sports wise I've been depressed for years

Last year was the worse year I've ever been through the Indians and Chiefs were both laughing stocks this year they have both made insane turnarounds. Good times are ahead until proven otherwise is the way I look at it. It's what I've had to do
    off topic real quick (95 world series)

I really believe if the 94 strike did not happen, Montreal would be the team to beat for a few years and the braves would not have the division streak (which i'm on the side of "That's cool, but 1 world series to show from it?")

off topic real quick (95 world series)

I really believe if the 94 strike did not happen, Montreal would be the team to beat for a few years and the braves would not have the division streak (which i'm on the side of "That's cool, but 1 world series to show from it?")
    94 will always be the what if year for baseball. There are a lot of tribe fans who think they would have won the world series that year. But we'll never know.

and hey 1 world series is better then 0 the Indians have a pretty impressive 90s as well and got 0. 95 was painful I was 11 and in tears because of it. 97 was worse the lead in the 9th in game 7 and they freaking blew it. Still not over it LOL Since it's been pretty awful outside of a couple of good years.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    94 will always be the what if year for baseball. There are a lot of tribe fans who think they would have won the world series that year. But we'll never know.

and hey 1 world series is better then 0 the Indians have a pretty impressive 90s as well and got 0. 95 was painful I was 11 and in tears because of it. 97 was worse the lead in the 9th in game 7 and they freaking blew it. Still not over it LOL Since it's been pretty awful outside of a couple of good years.

I thought the Blue Jays were the team to beat in the AL (the rumor was the strike happen because they didn't want an all Canada (not the person lol) World Series)

I thought the Blue Jays were the team to beat in the AL (the rumor was the strike happen because they didn't want an all Canada (not the person lol) World Series)
    I don't really know to be honest just something I've heard from other tribe fans for years. It's pretty sad but the what ifs are all we got right now. Which is funny because for years that was there god awful market ploy. But I will spare you guys that rant LOL
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The biggest what if for braves was "what if that baserunner (forgot the name) didn't stop at third and actually scored against the twins in the 92 WS in game 7"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123