Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Game 6 thoughts

Default Game 6 thoughts

The good

THE DEFENSE Don't need to go into detail we all know what they did.

THE FREAKING LOUDEST CROWD EVER. They made an impact in the game it was clear as day. Great to see that at arrowhead again

THE BAD
    The offense from top to bottom had a bad game. Alex Smith clearly let the offensive line struggles get in his head and as a QB you can't do that. The WRs most the game weren't getting open and the O line stunk most the game.

The defense the one thing that is bad there is they continue to have trouble with Qbs that can run. They have to improve on that but that's about the only thing you can say they have to work on
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I think there's a difference between complaining and being critical when it's due. Pretty much everyone here is doing the latter and having giving their views. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone just saying that it's all good leads to a dead board.

I'm VERY happy to be 6-0. I'm not at all saying Alex is horrible. He had a horrible game sunday. And he has to play better then that if this team is to win a lot of games. That's all

If you think it's bad here I beg you not to go on other boards. Some people on other boards I'm on when talking about the Chiefs make my man seem like the biggest hommer you would ever meet. It's that bad some places. Just this morning I saw someone ranting how this team hasn't been down 17 points yet for Alex to bring them back. It's that bad. That's why I like it here you get a good mix of views that aren't just people looking for everything to be one way or the other. Discussion is a good thing as long as it doesn't turn personal and is respectful. So far that's what this is.
    Thank God I haven't visited those other boards!!!!!! I LOVE the Chiefs. Many would probably call me a "homer" and I suppose I am. But intelligent discussion is GOOD. Constant negativity in the face of a 6-0 record is bad. The right balance between the two has to be decided by each individual, but with the exception of "that guy" the balance here on ChiefsCrowd always seems to be good.

If I could clone Montana or Staubach at their peaks I'd happily make Alex Smith our backup QB. IN A BLUE HEARTBEAT! But 6-0 feels REAL GOOD...even if our offense hasn't looked like the damned Donks. I really like the team Reid and Dorsey have put together. And with Reids rep as an offense coach I feel real good about where this team is going....both this year and for the next few years. I'm in favor of almost anything that will make us "even better", but I would have to be very damned certain that it would make us "even better". I suspect the 49ers thought they were getting "even better" when they went with Kapernick and traded Alex. But look how that has turned out for them........

Alex Smith is the very best Rodney Dangerfield clone that ever lived.......NO RESPECT. And I kinda like it that way. Wouldn't it be funny to hear all the excuses that would be spouted if we won a few playoff games or even the SuperBowl with a "noodle-arm game manager".
    Last edited by ctchiefsfan; 10-17-2013 at 04:28 PM.

I think there's a difference between complaining and being critical when it's due. Pretty much everyone here is doing the latter and having giving their views. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone just saying that it's all good leads to a dead board.

If you think it's bad here I beg you not to go on other boards. Some people on other boards I'm on when talking about the Chiefs make my man seem like the biggest homer you would ever meet. It's that bad some places. Just this morning I saw someone ranting how this team hasn't been down 17 points yet for Alex to bring them back. It's that bad. That's why I like it here you get a good mix of views that aren't just people looking for everything to be one way or the other. Discussion is a good thing as long as it doesn't turn personal and is respectful. So far that's what this is.
    Let me guess,.... CHIEFSPLANET!!!

LL

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    Let me guess,.... CHIEFSPLANET!!!

LL
    Some LOL the example I gave today the worst I've seen was just on ESPNs comments things it's sad real sad
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    If I'm GM and these are my starting QB options...I'm taking the troll.

Some LOL the example I gave today the worst I've seen was just on ESPNs comments things it's sad real sad
    I hope you understand that I was not LOLing you. I was LOLing the aforementioned website that used to be a good one once upon a time before it got totally over-run with trolls and thugs who rarely post constructive football opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenchief View Post
    I hope you understand that I was not LOLing you. I was LOLing the aforementioned website that used to be a good one once upon a time before it got totally over-run with trolls and thugs who rarely post constructive football opinions.
    I know man it's all good
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Texaschief bringing up Geno again

Ban him

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post

Ban him
    Doobs bringing up TEXASCHIEF again ban...him?/her?

Ban him
    OH C'MON!!!!! Get a grip.

Ban him
    C'mon guys.....no reason to be doing this shi*.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast