Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 6 thoughts

Default Game 6 thoughts

The good

THE DEFENSE Don't need to go into detail we all know what they did.

THE FREAKING LOUDEST CROWD EVER. They made an impact in the game it was clear as day. Great to see that at arrowhead again

THE BAD
    The offense from top to bottom had a bad game. Alex Smith clearly let the offensive line struggles get in his head and as a QB you can't do that. The WRs most the game weren't getting open and the O line stunk most the game.

The defense the one thing that is bad there is they continue to have trouble with Qbs that can run. They have to improve on that but that's about the only thing you can say they have to work on
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

6-0, that's my thought.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    6-0, that's my thought.
    Mine too. And I was positive the whole gone too..:)

Quite correct, Matt, regarding the Offense. Play calling was just awful. We know what is broken that needs to be fixed. It's great to be 6-0, but nobody had better get fat-headed about it. Until they get this Offense fixed, the Chiefs will not get to where they potentially could go.

Hey 6-0 baby, 10.5 sacks, 3 picks, 17 points 2nd half and 10.5 sacks I know I already said that but that is something. Even if the defense made it a short field the offensive still scored tds twice out of four trips into the red zone. Sure than can be better but so can Denver or New Orleans and I think the team knows it. And they stopped the string of loses to the Raiders. besides this team is fun to watch I don't care it they make the playoffs of not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The good

THE DEFENSE Don't need to go into detail we all know what they did.

THE FREAKING LOUDEST CROWD EVER. They made an impact in the game it was clear as day. Great to see that at arrowhead again

THE BAD
    The offense from top to bottom had a bad game. Alex Smith clearly let the offensive line struggles get in his head and as a QB you can't do that. The WRs most the game weren't getting open and the O line stunk most the game.

The defense the one thing that is bad there is they continue to have trouble with Qbs that can run. They have to improve on that but that's about the only thing you can say they have to work on
    6-0 !!!! Was there anyone on the board that predicted us going 6-0 ?!?!?!?

The GREAT...10.5 sacks. Marcus Cooper continues to shine. D-line and LB's did not let early struggles get inside their helmets, and when it was needed most, got the crowd right back in this game in the third quarter. Can't say enough good things about the D. Every one of them played really really well. I feel sorry for the offensive coordinator that wakes up tomorrow and finds out that he has to gameplan against this defense. Especially at Arrowhead, where the RECORD SETTING crowd is three decibels away from being as loud as a jet engine.

Special teams did a good job as well, granted no scores or turnovers on special teams, but understand that the Raiders ST units are among the tops in the league.

The offense, I'm sure will get it's fair share of criticism from every talking head from coast to coast...but will say this...As good as our D was today, it was the offense that crossed the goal line the first two times, putting us back in the ball game and giving us the lead. Was it a case of our offense being that bad, or maybe their defense being that good? Going by what we've seen I would not be surprised if next April we're drafting more O-line or recievers. Where was Hemingway?
    Last edited by Eydugstr; 10-13-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Chiefy View Post
    Mine too. And I was positive the whole gone too..:)
    So proud of you being postive the whole tie. Lol

Lol jason.. I tried. Jags hanging with Denver and pats beating saints

Our receivers need to man up. Raiders hac e a good d especially the line bad corners. We should have exposed the center of the field more

Denver leads 14-12 at half and they were booed going into ticket room..lol.. jags should actually be up 5

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast